• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Yeah, it's more like a Lose-lose situation so what I am Describing turns out to be a worse scenario case.

So what would be the best scenario case then?
PREPARE. TO. BE. DISSAPOINTED.

You just have to wait for her to come back, and besides, I doubt the creators will be eager to write about the love story.
Anyway, creators are now focusing too much on Dawn due to the promotion of BDSP.

Red and Blue

Question. If you could choose only 1 Pokémon from Ash's each regional team to return for the Master Class, who would be the last 7 members?

My picks would be the following.

1. Kanto- Kingler
Kingler could potentially G-Max and it hasn't had a battle since OS.

2. Johto- Bayleef
Bayleef should come back and evolve.

3. Hoenn- Glalie
It's in a similar situation to Kingler. Hasn't had a battle since the Hoenn League. Also has potential Mega Evolution.

4. Sinnoh- Gible
Obvious BDSP marketing. Also has potential Mega Evolution if it evolves all the way to Garchomp.

5. Unova- Oshawott
PLA marketing. Should at least evolve into Dewott.

6. Kalos- Greninja
How long does Squishy need him for?

7. Alola- Melmetal
Needs more screentime, has potential for G-Max.
1. Snorlax: thing is a tank and could provide some solid support
2. Heracross: I know some would say Quilava for Legends promotion but I really want to see him use Heracross again cause it's my favorite Bug Pokemon
3. Sceptile: easily one of his top Pokemon and could be a big help against Champions
4. Infernape: Blaze could be helpful
5. Oshawott: if the Legends starters really are getting Hisuian forms Hisuian Samurott is a given.
6. Greninja: considering it nearly beat Diantha's ace I'd say that alone makes it good enough for the Master Class.
7. Either Melmetal or Incineroar. Would be cool to see Ash's Melmetal show off the GMAX form

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Question. If you could choose only 1 Pokémon from Ash's each regional team to return for the Master Class, who would be the last 7 members?

1. Kanto- Kingler

2. Johto- Bayleef

3. Hoenn- Glalie
It's in a similar situation to Kingler. Hasn't had a battle since the Hoenn League. Also has potential Mega Evolution.

4. Sinnoh- Gible
Obvious BDSP marketing. Also has potential Mega Evolution if it evolves all the way to Garchomp.

5. Unova- Oshawott

6. Kalos- Greninja

7. Alola- Melmetal
Kanto - Tauros
This pokemon should fight and won many times.

Johto - Quilava
Evolve at Typhlosion.

Hoenn - Swellow
Ace of Ash's birds team.

Sinnoh - Gible
"C'mon, make evolve at freaking big dragon pokemon!".

Unova - Snivy
"C'mon, u too should make evolve into final form...".

Kalos - Goodra
Another dragon need get redemption.

Alola - Incineroar
Need get battles screentimes as his final form.

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion

1. Kanto- Kingler

2. Johto- Bayleef

3. Hoenn- Glalie

4. Sinnoh- Gible

5. Unova- Oshawott

6. Kalos- Greninja

7. Alola- Melmetal
Kanto - Kingler
Gigantamax Battle

Johto - Quilava
Just so he can have another battle since evolving + Legends Arceus promotion

Hoenn - Glalie
Least used Hoenn member, possible Mega

Sinnoh - Gible
BDSP promotion, could do some training with Cynthia’s Garchomp and maybe evolve to Gabite

Unova - too many options for this so I’ll just list them all
Oshawott - Legends Arceus/evolution
Snivy - Evolution
Scraggy - Iris battle + evolution
Krookodile - just want to see it prove itself as the ace!

Kalos - Greninja or Noivern
Greninja for obvious reasons, Noivern for redemption

Alola - Incineroar
To get a battle since evolving

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I wonder if Eevee’s usage of Copycat is a precursor to Let’s Go Eevee’s Partner moves. I think only adults have called Copycat by it’s actual name. Koharu just described its mimicking Glacia as something it can do sometimes related to it copying it’s evolved forms moves (even thought non-Eevee like Pochama have had their moved Copycat’d) I still think it’d be 10 times more interesting than Kyodaimax.

Megapixel

I wonder if Eevee’s usage of Copycat is a precursor to Let’s Go Eevee’s Partner moves. I think only adults have called Copycat by it’s actual name. Koharu just described its mimicking Glacia as something it can do sometimes related to it copying it’s evolved forms moves (even thought non-Eevee like Pochama have had their moved Copycat’d) I still think it’d be 10 times more interesting than Kyodaimax.
i guess it's because koharu doesn't know much about pokemon moves

BlazingAsh

1. Kanto- Kingler

2. Johto- Bayleef

3. Hoenn- Glalie

4. Sinnoh- Gible

5. Unova- Oshawott

6. Kalos- Greninja

7. Alola- Melmetal
Kanto - Kingler/ Mega Charizard X

Johto - Totodile should fully evolve but the chances are more for Quilava to evolve into Hisuian Typhlosion.

Hoenn - Glalie - will help with the dragon types Ash has to face and we haven't seen it battle since season 8.

Sinnoh - Gible should evolve to Garchomp.

Unova- Oshawott should fully evolve into Hisuian Samurott

Kalos - Greninja/Noivern

Alola - Gmax Melmetal

BlazingAsh

Since we probably have another two years of Journeys, what team changes do you see for Ash?

Here's my wish:

Sirfetchd should get switched for Kleavor and could have a rivalry with Goh's Scizor.

Gengar could get switched out with Quilava and it could evolve into a Hisuian Typhlosion which is a part Ghost type if the rumours are true.

Dragonite could get switched out for Latias because I feel journeys will be the series to finally give Ash his legendary.

Infernape and Torterra could return temporarily for a battle due to BDSP.
Melmetal too because of Gmax.

Greninja could return permanently towards the end of Journeys - probably in 2023.

DuskAstral

Since we probably have another two years of Journeys, what team changes do you see for Ash?
Apart from the fact that I consider PM2019 a permanent series, I don't see any changes to Satoshi's team. Anyway, a change of team would be a great disrespect for those he already has. If the current team were used more often, and not merged at every turn, then changing them would make some sense, but at the moment it doesn't make sense.
Gengar could get switched out with Quilava and it could evolve into a Hisuian Typhlosion which is a part Ghost type if the rumours are true.
Hisuian Typhlosion is just rumor at the moment. Besides, I don't see how Quilava could evolve into a possible Hisuian Typhlosion, since it lives in the present, not the past.
Melmetal too because of Gmax.
I agree that he could come back because of G-max, but on the other hand, the developers may not show his G-max at all (as they didn't show all the Mega Pokémon).

1. Kanto- Kingler

2. Johto- Bayleef

3. Hoenn- Glalie

4. Sinnoh- Gible

5. Unova- Oshawott

6. Kalos- Greninja

7. Alola- Melmetal
1. Kanto - Charizard

I understand that many do not like it, but Charizard is Charizard

2. Johto - Heracross

Best johtomon

3. Hoenn -Sceptile/Corphis / Swellow

these three are a beast in battles

4. Sinnoh - Infernape

5. Unova - Gigalith

It would be great to see Ash with a rock type pokemon that does work, and if boldore evolves he could redeem himself

6. Kalos - Greninja

Everyone knows that Greninja is necessary

7. Alola - Melmetal

had little screen time, is a mythical pokemon and could become a beast

Status
Not open for further replies.