• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It's annoying how little popular Galarian Pokemon have appeared yet...

If only Ash faced more Galar Gym Leaders in the Super Class other than Bea. Milo, Nessa, and Kabu would have been perfect for that class.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Same with Nessa, Kabu, Allister, Melony, Gordie, and Piers.
*dies*

noooo but i want ali and gordie
throw nessa in there too for all i care

we need a petition!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

DuskAstral

That dream is dead at this point. Milo won't probably appear in the anime
Same with Nessa, Kabu, Allister, Melony, Gordie, and Piers.
Why do you immediately assume that they will not appear? True, Galar is neglected, but we've seen some characters come from Galar already, so the Gym leaders you mention may still make their anime debut.

BlazingAsh

That dream is dead at this point. Milo won't probably appear in the anime
They have shown all gym leaders till previous gen in the anime. I think they will show the Galar ones as well in the next two years even if Ash doesn't battle them. May be they'll be introduced in the Leon episodes to come.

And who knows we might get all Star Galarian tournament in the anime.

Risrhayne

Speaking of which, I kinda miss ash's Gym battles
Honestly, same. Even though it’s been years since Ash has done a proper gym battle-run and I appreciate them having him act more like a 10-year old, if I could trade what we have now with Ash just dominating the Galar gyms, I would in a heartbeat.

And Goh as well. I think people would like the kid a ton more if he wanted to catch every Pokémon BUT decided to start by catching every Pokémon in the Galar region.

I know people didn’t like Dynamaxing, but did it have to ruin the whole dang region?

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
You know? In the incomming episodes about Dialga and Palkia, Pikachu will be turned into a Pichu and the main characters into little children. There's also the theory that four of their Pokemon will be turned into eggs, all because of controls time.

Well, I have been thinking, if two of those Pokemon turned into eggs are Ash's Dragonite and Gengar; that means they should be turned into their previous forms before being eggs. That means, Ash's Dragonite would turn again into a Dragonair and then into a Dratini; then Ash's Gengar should turn into a Haunter and a Gastly. Pokedex register the Pokemon species when one of your Pokemon evolves; but this scenario is more like a "involution", going backwards. Either way, as Ash ows these two Pokemon, if they return to the previous forms, do you think their species will be registred on his Pokedex? Obviously the effects will be reversed in the end, but even so, for a very short moment, Ash would have had a Dratini, a Dragonair, a Haunter and a Gastly. And there's also briefly having Pichu.

But if the effects of time can go forward as well as backwards, then if Ash would have some of his "not evolved Pokemon", he could potentially have them evolve instantly. I mean, if Bulbasaur and Squirtle were with Ash, the time effect could turn then into Ivysaur and Wartortle, then Venusaur and Blastoise. It could be a way to give us evolutions we have been hoping for years.

tsunamimijumaru

They have shown all gym leaders till previous gen in the anime. I think they will show the Galar ones as well in the next two years even if Ash doesn't battle them. May be they'll be introduced in the Leon episodes to come.

They should still have goh aim to catch mew but have it so he works on catching strong pokemon to help him rather than just try and catch every single one. He can still catch the odd few purely for research since that's what they're travelling around the world to do. I miss the days when a character catching a pokemon actually meant something, I'm not keen on the portrayal of the pogo mechanics and even though there's pokemon on the main cast in the past that would get the short end of the stick, it would certainly be a lot better than them getting dedicated capture episodes to then just be erased from existence until they're needed to fill up the background at the cerise lab

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
If only Ash faced more Galar Gym Leaders in the Super Class other than Bea. Milo, Nessa, and Kabu would have been perfect for that class.
Nah, the writers will throw in more Ash leftovers instead... Lt. Surge is a high possibility, or even another Bea (she's a leftover now) rematch...

Would really wanna see Piers, Allister, Kabu, Nessa and Melony if not everyone will appear...

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Nah, the writers will throw in more Ash leftovers instead... Lt. Surge is a high possibility, or even another Bea (she's a leftover now) rematch...

Would really wanna see Piers, Allister, Kabu, Nessa and Melony if not everyone will appear...
If he catches one, I also want to see Ash’s potential Mega Tyranitar vs Raihan’s Gmaxed Duraludon which would be an amazing fight.

nickdt

You know? In the incomming episodes about Dialga and Palkia, Pikachu will be turned into a Pichu and the main characters into little children. There's also the theory that four of their Pokemon will be turned into eggs, all because of controls time.

Well, I have been thinking, if two of those Pokemon turned into eggs are Ash's Dragonite and Gengar; that means they should be turned into their previous forms before being eggs. That means, Ash's Dragonite would turn again into a Dragonair and then into a Dratini; then Ash's Gengar should turn into a Haunter and a Gastly. Pokedex register the Pokemon species when one of your Pokemon evolves; but this scenario is more like a "involution", going backwards. Either way, as Ash ows these two Pokemon, if they return to the previous forms, do you think their species will be registred on his Pokedex? Obviously the effects will be reversed in the end, but even so, for a very short moment, Ash would have had a Dratini, a Dragonair, a Haunter and a Gastly. And there's also briefly having Pichu.

But if the effects of time can go forward as well as backwards, then if Ash would have some of his "not evolved Pokemon", he could potentially have them evolve instantly. I mean, if Bulbasaur and Squirtle were with Ash, the time effect could turn then into Ivysaur and Wartortle, then Venusaur and Blastoise. It could be a way to give us evolutions we have been hoping for years.

I don't think it works that way though. I mean, the Pokemon being turned into eggs are most likely Grookey, Eevee and Piplup and maybe Dracovish or Buneary (Unless Goh takes Mantyke with him), because Pikachu only becomes a Pichu, which means the 3 stages would only go back one stage.

Illusio

No words, only rage

They could, but two years in with most of them and half of the Galarian dex missing gives me little hope for that. :/

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Question. If you could choose only 1 Pokémon from Ash's each regional team to return for the Master Class, who would be the last 7 members?

My picks would be the following.

1. Kanto- Kingler
Kingler could potentially G-Max and it hasn't had a battle since OS.

2. Johto- Bayleef
Bayleef should come back and evolve.

3. Hoenn- Glalie
It's in a similar situation to Kingler. Hasn't had a battle since the Hoenn League. Also has potential Mega Evolution.

4. Sinnoh- Gible
Obvious BDSP marketing. Also has potential Mega Evolution if it evolves all the way to Garchomp.

5. Unova- Oshawott
PLA marketing. Should at least evolve into Dewott.

6. Kalos- Greninja
How long does Squishy need him for?

7. Alola- Melmetal
Needs more screentime, has potential for G-Max.

Kanto: Kingler
Johto: Quilava
Hoenn: Glalie
Sinnoh: Torterra
Unova: Scraggy
Kalos: Noivern
Alola: Melmetal (GmaxForm)

I don't consider him as a ace lol.

Its stats say otherwise.. the thing is reliable as heck..

Status
Not open for further replies.