• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Last edited:

Trainer Micah

Hm, Interesting! If Ash captures "anything" i wonder if he'll get the other fossil Arctovish?
Other then that eh? Slowbro Galarian form would also sound interesting for two something new..

Also Infernape's returning which is interesting as well as i see Lucario up there other then that interesting..
Also i always say this but it's never to late for Ash to capture something but adds it to the lab to help out there.

Say if Ash has a team of 6:

Pikachu - Not going to lie i don't think it'll change
Lucario, Dragonite, Gengar, Infernape, Arcotovish - ( If Ash does get the other fossil pokemon of course)

- if all just for one episode i believe three/four of these will some how get restored back to normal plus if the boys some how get newer fossils i hope Ash does get/captures anew one.

Also if the lab grows any i hope:

Mimey,
Dragovish,
Sirfetch'd,
And so on naming that pokemon

Goes in which also may include more "if" Ash capture's more reason never to late for Ash to capture something but get added to the lab you know?

.. But so you all know in a interesting ideals if it happens. In thoughts of course..

Last edited:

nickdt

Hm, Interesting! If Ash captures "anything" i wonder if he'll get the other fossil Arctovish?
Other then that eh? Slowbro Galarian form would also sound interesting for two something new..

Also Infernape's returning which is interesting as well as i see Lucario up there other then that interesting..
Also i always say this but it's never to late for Ash to capture something but adds it to the lab to help out there.

Lucario, Dragonite, Gengar, Infernape, Arcotovish - ( If Ash does get the other fossil pokemon of course)

- if all just for one episode i believe three/four of these will some how get restored back to normal plus if the boys some how get newer fossils i hope Ash does get/captures anew one.

Mimey,
Dragovish,
Sirfetch'd,

Goes in which also may include more "if" Ash capture's more reason never to late for Ash to capture something but get added to the lab you know?

.. But so you all know in a interesting ideals if it happens. In thoughts of course..

He isn't getting Arctovish for one single reason: It cannot fight on land.

Megapixel

Mimey,
Dragovish,
Sirfetch'd,

i think infernape will be used in a championship battle next year, quite likely

DuskAstral

The fact that Infernape appeared in the 2022 calendar does not outweigh Satoshi's advantage. I doubt that the Pokémon in it were only the main characters.

Megapixel

The fact that Infernape appeared in the 2022 calendar does not outweigh Satoshi's advantage. I doubt that the Pokémon in it were only the main characters.
infernape is next to ash's pokemon, and he's literally already returned once, nothing prevents him from doing it again

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I don't think he will get this pokemon, because he never know how to deal with fishes on land. But if he can know how to deal with water pokemon, that would be similar to Huntail or Milotic, i mean such like an eel or a snake.

I will provide a list of potential Pokemon that Ash can get one from this list:
- Empoleon (BDSP promote and finally get gen 4 starters trio)
- some pokemon from Legends Arceus
- Dracozolt (high speed & powerful attack, Cara Liss might again give this pokemon to Ash)
- Runerigus (fights with a pokemon, it evolves when it is in a difficult situation only in Wild Area - it's almost like style of Ash's pokemon evolutions)
- Lugia (Ash connected in telepathy with this pokemon in episode 2)
- Mewtwo (this pokemon tests the potential of Ash and Goh, he will probably choose his new trainer himself)

DuskAstral

Why do you want him to get more Pokemon? That they would be as neglected as the present ones?
This will only be possible if there is time travel to Hisui. Otherwise none of this.
- Mewtwo (this pokemon tests the potential of Ash and Goh, he will probably choose his new trainer himself)
I don't see legends with him. Satoshi seems to me like someone who prefers to prove that he doesn't need legends to be strong.

desdar300

Why do you want him to get more Pokemon? That they would be as neglected as the present ones?

This will only be possible if there is time travel to Hisui. Otherwise none of this.

I don't see legends with him. Satoshi seems to me like someone who prefers to prove that he doesn't need legends to be strong.
I don't know why you even believe they're not going to show the new Pokemon and forms from Legends Arceus when it's the very thing that was created to promote the core games.
We already have Dialga and Palkia creating parallel universes

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think he will get this pokemon, because he never know how to deal with fishes on land. But if he can know how to deal with water pokemon, that would be similar to Huntail or Milotic, i mean such like an eel or a snake.

- Empoleon (BDSP promote and finally get gen 4 starters trio)
- Dracozolt (high speed & powerful attack, Cara Liss might again give this pokemon to Ash)
- Runerigus (fights with a pokemon, it evolves when it is in a difficult situation only in Wild Area - it's almost like style of Ash's pokemon evolutions)
And there will be nothing. Ash is too high up in the PWC to get any new Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.