• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It's sad that TPC and OLM don't care about the anime enough to do anything near the caliber of OP1000 for the anime's milestones.

*looks at that SM anniversary opening filled with reused footage*
*glares at M20*
M20 is underrated tbh. I found it quite a bit better than most of the recent movies we had gotten beforehand

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It’s flabbergasting that Pokemon and One Piece have almost the same episode milestone, and yet OP’s 1000 episode was way more memorable.
And we haven't even gotten to the real event, the adaptation of chapter 1000

esquilo09

This is the second time Go inadvertently caught a Pokémon while panicking, the first time was when he caught Pinsir.

It also makes sense:

*Both are Pokémon who can Mega Evolve.
*Both are intimidating-look Pokémon. (Which is ironic since Go's Pinsir is shy and prefer not to battle)
*Both are strong Pokémon. (What I said above)

The only difference are:

*Pinsir is a standalone Pokémon while Sharpedo is a fully evolved Pokémon.
*Pinsir is a single type while Sharpedo is a dual type: Pinsir is Bug type and Sharpedo is Water/Dark type.

esquilo09

Go should use his newly caught Sharpedo for swimming competitions, since the species is known to be one of the fastest swimmers.
This new merchandise seems interesting, it is in the same line that sometimes gives us a spoiler of the anime, It is for May 2022
Probably Dawn's but I hope Go catches a Pachirisu, not only becoming his first Pika-Clone, but his second fourth gen mon as well.

Decidueye23

So are we gonna get another big Preview around Christmas Time?

Remember last year when we got a Special Preview on Christmas Day showing Grookey's Debut, Inteleon's Debut, Opal's Debut, Goh catching Suicune, G. Farfetch'd training against Wikistrom, and so forth?

Will we get something like that this Christmas too?
I am guessing so becUse by that time we'll be done with the winter arc. Nothing will be left. I am guessing we'll get a pv involving ashs's next match, Goh's next trial, and something involving Legends Arceus and Cynthia.

I really do wonder who ash's next opponent will be.
Visquez, Korrina, Rinto, Iris, Volkner, Bea. So i am guessing we'll have two more opponents in hyper class and a third one to qualify into master class

Morax

King of heroes
It’s flabbergasting that Pokemon and One Piece have almost the same episode milestone, and yet OP’s 1000 episode was way more memorable.
I’d go a step further and say all of them 1000 episodes of One Piece are worth watching compared to Pokemon. But the again one is written by a genius and the other is written by idiots. Go figure.

Megapixel

So are we gonna get another big Preview around Christmas Time?

Remember last year when we got a Special Preview on Christmas Day showing Grookey's Debut, Inteleon's Debut, Opal's Debut, Goh catching Suicune, G. Farfetch'd training against Wikistrom, and so forth?

Will we get something like that this Christmas too?
I think it came out on December 25

Status
Not open for further replies.