• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
But the anime is an adaptation of the manga written by Oda sensei. Shoji yonemura isn’t doing much here.
guess he's moreso in charge of expanding scenes

nickdt

This is the second time Go inadvertently caught a Pokémon while panicking, the first time was when he caught Pinsir.

It also makes sense:

*Both are Pokémon who can Mega Evolve.
*Both are intimidating-look Pokémon. (Which is ironic since Go's Pinsir is shy and prefer not to battle)
*Both are strong Pokémon. (What I said above)

The only difference are:

*Pinsir is a standalone Pokémon while Sharpedo is a fully evolved Pokémon.
*Pinsir is a single type while Sharpedo is a dual type: Pinsir is Bug type and Sharpedo is Water/Dark type.

I hope Kingdra can keep Sharpedo in check though, else i worry about Gohs other Water Pokemon that swim in the lake (If Kingdra can't, Poliwag better evolves into Poliwrath fast) and i hope Kingdra never meets Dragonite.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I wouldnt mind a special preview at Christmas time, just like @Mythical-Moonlight said. Tho I hope we see new opponents for the Master Class and Koharu meeting more Eeveelutions.
A special preview would probably have:

- PWC battle with g-max gengar debut;
- Project Mew stuff
- Chloe & Eevee meeting more eeveelutions

Not expecting more than that.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite

- Project Mew stuff

• Leon re-appearance
  • WCS match featuring Ash vs. 2 leftovers, one of the matches features GMax Gengar
  • Goh capturing a Kubfu
  • Project Mew mission featuring Goh capturing a Giratina
  • Clemont and Bonnie returns
  • Another Eevee filler featuring Leafeon
  • WCS match featuring Diantha vs. Steven

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~

- Project Mew stuff

- G-Max Gengar debut

- More Eeveelution related stuff

- Teasing at Grookey's development and inevitable evolution

- At least some form of cross promotion for Arceus Legends

- At least one Galar Character making their Debut (Probably Allister. Hop is possible too)

- A Returning Companion/Gym Leader
(Brock and Misty are my biggest guesses but I can't rule out Bonnie and Clemont either. May, Max, and Serena feel unlikely to me)

• Leon re-appearance
  • WCS match featuring Ash vs. 2 leftovers, one of the matches features GMax Gengar
  • Goh capturing a Kubfu
  • Project Mew mission featuring Goh capturing a Giratina
  • Clemont and Bonnie returns
  • Another Eevee filler featuring Leafeon
  • WCS match featuring Diantha vs. Steven

I don't see Goh catching Kubfu when Tsurugi and Asahi are recurring characters who are already showcasing the Bears

Where the heck did the Giratina speculation come from? XD

but I wanted to know if Ash Ketchum is a Pokémon Master or not.

I don't even care if Ash Ketchum did reach the Master class in World Coronation Series and win the battle with Leon with his infernape or Greninja, I wanted Ash to end his Journeys so Allow New main Character to Rise.

That's all I wanted to know if Gen 9 is a soft reboot or not.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I homnestly don't want Grookey to evolve. Thwackey is ugly and and I love Grookey's "loveable rascal" personality too much to want to see it inevitably become a stoic and mature (AKA boring) Rillaboom. Unless they decide to have it behave like an internet troll in a similar vein to Darmanitan ... that might actually be fun!

nickdt

Ash got Dracovish and Goh got Arctozolt the first time. If they are going to get the other two Galar fossils, I guess Ash would get Dracozolt and Goh would get the Arctovish. Mainly because Dracozolt looks better fighter than Arctovish.

One problem is that Ash is never gonna get Dracozolt cuz its part Electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.