• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
No way... That's one episode we definitely don't need...

Ah that's fine. I definitely understand why people wouldn't want that

That episode at least did give Lucario and Cinderace some much needed characterization (also I just really miss Cinderace....)

In Journeys the Pokémon are only allowed to have some degree of focus if they are A) Being captured by Goh, B) Showcasing that the species exists as an actual thing, C) Showcasing some alternate form such as Mega or Dyna, D) Battling or E) Evolving to showcase it's evolutionary lines.

They're not allowed to be characters anymore. That one episode felt like a bizarre outliner

It makes me worried immensely about the fate of the next Generation Pokemon

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
How do you guys feels about JN48?

Would you guys like to see more episodes like that?
No, enough this.

Only one pokemon with gag comedy i can accept this is Dracovish.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Yeah…shouldn’t have used Misty as an example lol. May and Dawn still stands for me. I think it helps for the character to have a goal that we can actually see progress on, so like being a coordinator or performer like May, Dawn, and Serena, rather than something we can’t really measure progress on like Misty being a water type master or Iris being a dragon master or mallow being a…uh, chef? Did she have a goal? Honestly can’t even remember lol

To add to the point even only had full team for like 20-25 episodes and she was the co-star of DP, safe to say no companion other than ash is getting a full team.

desdar300

I sincerely doubt that Pokémon from such a distant past can live in this day and age. In my opinion, if the creators of the anime want to show the Pokémon from Legends Arceus, they have to make a story with time travel, I do not see another option to show these Pokémon.
You didn't see Ash Rocking every single gimmick this season either and yet here we are.
They are going to go out of their way to show off the new Pokemon regardless if it makes sense within the confines of the games or not.
Just like they made up Mega Island out of nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.