• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Don't care about plot progression if the episode is fun

SunMoon had a lot of filler eps but I love the majority of the series
The Sun & Moon series was something that was missing from all the Pokemon series, even XYZ - treating the pokemon team as a family.
This is how it turned out cool episodes of fillers.

BobbbidyBob

Can't believe you suckers still keep up with this shitty anime where there are tons of good ones to watch lol
What’s curious is how you still keep up with the suckers who still keep up with this sh#### anime lol

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Can't believe you suckers still keep up with this shitty anime where there are tons of good ones to watch lol
I don’t think you watching mostly badly written harem or isekai anime are the definition of good.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I wonder why moderator didn't delete this your shitty comment.

You know there are users here who watch other better anime than this, but still keeping to watch pokemon?
For example me. Except I don't like the shounen genre, too many copied plots and too much predictable.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I don’t think you watching mostly badly written harem or isekai anime are the definition of good.
Some isekai are good, especially where the MC usually doesn't are stupid and didn't get already harem. Such as these anime: "That Time I Get Reincarnated As Slime", "So I'm Spider, So What?" or "Overlord".

What’s curious is how you still keep up with the suckers who still keep up with this sh#### anime lol
Because I want to see my favorite Pokemon.
Ash is dead to me and will be until he ages which will never happen. And if it does it will be executed poorly because this is Pokemon.

Morax

King of heroes
In hindsight I really appreciate how they went with and handled Melmetal. It's mythical status was never disrespected and it was never necessarily shown as weak, it was a strong asset but it also wasn't used as an OP card to give Ash easy victory or help him curbstomp opponents, and lost in respectable ways while putting in effort.

While as a celebration of the anime it's not necessarily a good 1000th episode, this episode is definitely one of my favourites from the anime and was written and executed so brilliantly and is a shining example of Lilies character. So I disagree with people saying we didn't get an amazing 1000th episode, we sure did!

Stooping low enough to insult artists only because you don't like their art. Freaking immature. People need to realise praising something by putting another thing down, in a way that you insult artists is childish as hell
>pokemon
>art

%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%B0%D1%85.gif

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Some isekai are good, especially where the MC usually doesn't are stupid and didn't get already harem. Such as these anime: "That Time I Get Reincarnated As Slime", "So I'm Spider, So What?" or "Overlord".
I already know that, I was mocking him with the comparison. The mostly badly written quote refers to both the harem and isekai gibberish that I said.

Morax

King of heroes
Stockholm syndrome or whatever you call it. They have invested half of their lives into it and are now blind to its poor quality. They’ll defend it to death.

xNidoQueen

I know Pokemon has had its up and downs, especially as of late, but when 'Goda' stans come out here and say it then it holds no real value. These buffoons think OP is the best thing since sliced bread, it's honestly embarrassing...

Status
Not open for further replies.