• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
D

Deleted member 384931

Then don't read the magazines or just don't visit this topic. If they don't reveal future stuff then there's nothing to speculate or get hyped about. And there's still stuff that comes out of nowhere like Ash's catches and the returns of Gary and Iris which was only known after the new opening aired.
Haha what a joke. They can hype stuff, but they spoil everything, there is a BIG difference between the two and you know it too

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
You know? I just thought about something. The Dialga/Palkia special is going to introduce an alternative world of the Pokemon World we all know. We already saw something similar in the previous Generation, in Alola, when Ash visited the Alola destroyed by Guzzlord. Considering this, do you think there's a chance that the Team Rainbow Rocket's plot will be adapted into the Anime?
The concept of parallel worlds has been around for ages. SM isn't the first show to feature one. So no.

D

Deleted member 384931

Almost like you can hype up stuff by having decent storytelling, episodes that connect to each other and foreshadowing through good writing. But oh well, guess that was dropped alongside Ash's sideburns.
I KNOW RIGHT LOL. There is a difference between hyping up stuff (which doesnt involve dozen of text and pictures) and spoiling everything

Last edited by a moderator:

Arlon Akai

When will Toxtricity and it's prevolution ever debut and maybe Cufant and Copperajah debut in a future Pokemon Anime episode.

Can you name Pokémon that makes Zero Appearance in Pokémon Anime besides Porygon and it's evolution?
Cufant and Copperajah have appeared in the anime already in the Darkest Day arc.

Cufant and Copperajah have appeared in the anime already in the Darkest Day arc.
Oh right. Cufant and Copperajah appeared in Pokemon Anime already. what about Pokémon that makes Zero Anime Appearance whatsoever besides Porygon and It's Evolutions? I don't think you can name them anyway because they will probably debut in Pokémon Anime.

DuskAstral

So Gengar needs the Max Soup to Gigantamax. Guess not all GMAX capable Pokemon are born with the Gigantamax factor.

If Koharu's Eevee can't evolve for that same reason wonder if that means the same for Pikachu and Mewoth?
Nowhere has it been confirmed that Eevee Koharu has G-max. It is strongly suggested that the inability to evolve is due to indecision

Red and Blue

Nowhere has it been confirmed that Eevee Koharu has G-max. It is strongly suggested that the inability to evolve is due to indecision
Well we won't know if she can Gigantamax or not until its exposed to Dynamax energy like with Gengar. That's why I said "If"

Status
Not open for further replies.