• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer

Mostly watching
How fascinating that we still have yet to see a Greninja in this series.....

Not even just talking about the obvious but I mean we haven't seen any Greninja not even as a CotD

Come to think of it, we haven't seen any of the Kalos Starters in a while have we?

The closest thing to seeing a Kalos starter was back in that filler episode about blue Pokemon involving a Frogadier doll.

Red and Blue

How fascinating that we still have yet to see a Greninja in this series.....

Not even just talking about the obvious but I mean we haven't seen any Greninja not even as a CotD

Come to think of it, we haven't seen any of the Kalos Starters in a while have we?
We saw Korrina fighting a Quiladin the the Mega Island episode

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
The closest thing to seeing a Kalos starter was back in that filler episode about blue Pokemon involving a Frogadier doll.
We saw Korrina fighting a Quiladin the the Mega Island episode
When you really think about it,
Kalos Starters in general have really gotten screwed big time this generation. Its looking like them (Along with Snivy and Tepig) will be the only starters never available in any Gen 8 game (SwSh, BDSP, Legends Arceus)
Then they have yet to appear in Journeys besides Quilladin

When have we seen the johto starters? I cant remember the last time we saw them.
Early on in Journeys we had Ash battling a boy with a Meganium

Greninja could be from a COTD. Tho the chances of that are very slim
So you’re saying that THE Greninja is going to appear and embarrass itself yet again because I can see that happening.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Here's a Fun Fact:

Flying type is really the ONLY type that had been a consistent on every single one of Ash's Teams across every Generation

Kanto - Charizard, Pidgeotto, Butterfree
Johto - Noctowl
Hoenn - Swellow
Sinnoh - Staraptor, Gliscor
Unova - Unfezant
Kalos - Talonflame, Hawlucha, Noivern
Alola - Rowlet
JN - Dragonite

I still want to see Goh catch a Froslass. Next ice type when?
As stated in her Pokedex entries and demonstrated by Mystery Dungeon Froslass is said to be drawn towards attractive men and kidnaps takes them to her lair to use as decorations

Maybe Goh can use Inteleon or Cinderace as bait to lure in a Froslass? That would be amusing no?

How do you feel about the supposed leak that the LA climbing pokemin is a Sneasel regional evolution?
That would be awesome I had a feeling it was either that or Nuzleaf

Megapixel

How do you feel about the supposed leak that the LA climbing pokemin is a Sneasel regional evolution?
To be honest, I would like Ash to be the one with Froslass, to refer to his rival Paul, Besides that Ash already has a Glalie

esquilo09

I doubt Sneasel is getting a regional evolution, same can be said about Ursaring.

ShadowForce720

I doubt Sneasel is getting a regional evolution, same can be said about Ursaring.
I mean how many people really expected Stantler and Basculin to get new evolutions and Scyther to get a new alternative evolution to Scizor?

So
Sneasel or Ursaring getting an evolution are definitely possibilities
now I do think that
Ursaring getting an evolution is a bit less likely as it’s already shown to be one of the Alpha Pokémon and those seem to be Pokémon that at least as of LA don’t evolve further.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It looks more like a nuzleaf to me

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Early on in Journeys we had Ash battling a boy with a Meganium
And to nobody's surprise it was the one that seemingly always appears while the other two get ignored...
We can only hope Quilava evolves and fights his Hisuian counterpart, Arceus knows that Dawn's apparently never will evolve -_-

Red and Blue

And to nobody's surprise it was the one that seemingly always appears while the other two get ignored...
We can only hope Quilava evolves and fights his Hisuian counterpart, Arceus knows that Dawn's apparently never will evolve -_-
Why wouldn't it evolve? If the Legends starters are getting regional variants the reason it's still a Quilava could be that they plan on debuting Hisuian Typhlosion with it

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Why wouldn't it evolve? If the Legends starters are getting regional variants the reason it's still a Quilava could be that they plan on debuting Hisuian Typhlosion with it
I don't know if they can do that without doing a time travel plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.