• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

Considering all the stuff that has happened in the anime, I’m not sure why you suddenly think that they couldn’t evolve Quilava into Hisuian Typhlosion without time travel.

It’s literally not an issue.
There is a problem because I think evolution into an alternate form is only possible if that pokémon resides in that particular region. For example, I can mention Cubone, which can only evolve into an Alolan Marowak in Alola, and in other regions will become a normal Marowak. Following this, Quilava should not be able to evolve into Hisuian Typhlosion outside Hisui.

Red and Blue

I don't know if they can do that without doing a time travel plot.
Then just do a time travel plot, lol. It's already something I want to see happen after Legends comes out

esquilo09

If Sneasel really gets a regional evolution, what English and Japanese name it would get?

Japanese name:
Wanyura: Warui(Bad) + Nyura
Akunyura: Akuma(Demon) or Aku(Evil) + Nyura
Bakenyura: Obake(A mythological Japanese yokai) + Nyura

English name:
Weavil: Weasel + Evil, also a pun of Weevil
Weacked: Weasel + Wicked
Maleasel: Malicious + Weasel
Measel: Meanie + Weasel
Weacious: Weasel + Vicious

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Considering all the stuff that has happened in the anime, I’m not sure why you suddenly think that they couldn’t evolve Quilava into Hisuian Typhlosion without time travel.

It’s literally not an issue.

Fossil Kleavor or Wyrdeer to bring back 200+ year old pokemon?

Hisui is now Sinnoh, whatever caused them to be different no longer exists.

I Just realized that the Team Rocket Trio Chasing after Pikachu formula is getting boring.

So why doesn't Team Rocket trio Avoid the Twerps and do what exactly Team Rocket Trio Does in Best Wishes... I meant Team Rocket Trio being competent and smart enough to avoid the twerps, that could be Grass Type to Water-type if the Writers wanted.

but if Team Rocket Trio refuses and kept chasing after Pikachu, How long do you expect for a backlash again?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I Just realized that the Team Rocket Trio Chasing after Pikachu formula is getting boring.

So why doesn't Team Rocket trio Avoid the Twerps and do what exactly Team Rocket Trio Does in Best Wishes... I meant Team Rocket Trio being competent and smart enough to avoid the twerps, that could be Grass Type to Water-type if the Writers wanted.

but if Team Rocket Trio refuses and kept chasing after Pikachu, How long do you expect for a backlash again?
I honestly don't care, I just want them to have Pokemon again. It's just devastating seeing them fix Team Rocket in SM only for them to immediately break them once again...

I honestly don't care, I just want them to have Pokemon again. It's just devastating seeing them fix Team Rocket in SM only for them to immediately break them once again...
This is interesting coming from you...

unknown.png

but again, I want something new for Team Rocket Trio to do something different besides catching Pikachu. but I agree with you that they want to have a new Pokemon; Would Jessie with Hatterene be somewhat funny.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
Team Rocket being competent isn't what this show needs. Them having their personality back, the reason why people fell in love with them, that's what's missing. And them not having their own Pokemon plays into that. Morpeko is a good start, but it's criminally underused.

jjliang

Did the Alternate World Pokemon characters, especially the Team Rocket trio, come from a world where the Black and White anime wasn't disrupted by an earthquake in real life?

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
We have seen Ash's Pikachu is going to revert to Pichu. Do you think his Pokedex will say "Pichu has beed registered on your Pokedex"?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Theory Time!

Since PWC matches allow for Megas, Z-Moves, and Gigantamax....

The theorist in me believes that Kommo-o might possibly be Cynthia's go-to Z-Move user in PWC matches, with Garchomp obviously being the Mega.

Since Cynthia's obviously been to Alola there's nothing to say that she couldn't have gone to Galar at some point too

So I Wonder what her Gigantamaxer could be...

Which G-Max Pokemon would be a good fit for Cynthia?

I would say Grimmsnarl since it's the only G-Max Pokemon that I can see Cynthia using and I've given up hope for Marnie appearing in this show

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

kickachu

Momentai!
I have one question here what spoilers you think will come by the end of the year trailer like ash battle and adventure in hisuian

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Prof. Magnolia is quietly taking the goods for Cynthia, a very dangerous pokemon that was defeated a year ago.

Welcome to the G-Max Gengar vs Eternamax Eternatus battle spectacle!!

And why... because it's a different dragon pokemon besides Duraludon that can G-Max so much.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Theory Time!

Since PWC matches allow for Megas, Z-Moves, and Gigantamax....

The theorist in me believes that Kommo-o might possibly be Cynthia's go-to Z-Move user in PWC matches, with Garchomp obviously being the Mega.

Since Cynthia's obviously been to Alola there's nothing to say that she couldn't have gone to Galar at some point too

So I Wonder what her Gigantamaxer could be...

I would say Grimmsnarl since it's the only G-Max Pokemon that I can see Cynthia using and I've given up hope for Marnie appearing in this show

Any thoughts?
Does it even matter when we probably won’t see it anyways?

We’ll probably only get cynthia fully fighting twice. Once againts ash and maybe if they want to show her being beat by leon first or some other exhibition match. That’ll be two gimmick max, if they don’t just use one gimmick twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.