• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
ny missed opportunities in PM2019/Pokémon Journeys?
Lapras, Snorunt and Glalie, Onix (though that is also a SM reference so understandable), Dratini, Ninetales, Vulpix, Seadra, Slowpoke, Eiscue, etc. So many missed opportunities to have Goh catch pokemon.
How are nobody in-universe able to question Goh's Shtick by simply tossing a pokeball at the Monsters without weakening them in the battle first. how do you guys feel if Someone simply toss a pokeball at Monsters without weakening them in the battle first?
There's nothing wrong with prevolutions being easy, + he usually battles fully evolved mons, even if he doesn't and catches them easily, saying all evolved pokemon should be difficult to capture is like saying all Garchomp's are as strong as Cynthia's.
Yeah but why doesn't Ash or Anyone notice Goh's shtick of simply Catching Monsters with a pokeball without weakening them first as they stated that it's frowned upon in earlier seasons.
Ash did say something when it didn't work and Goh wouldn't battle, after Dewgong Goh dropped the all or nothing approach and started battling after the first toss.
Why would you go through the trouble of battling anyway f you can just chuck a pokeball, especially if you may be catching pokemon en masse? That would be impractical.

Decidueye23

Lapras, Snorunt and Glalie, Onix (though that is also a SM reference so understandable), Dratini, Ninetales, Vulpix, Seadra, Slowpoke, Eiscue, etc. So many missed opportunities to have Goh catch pokemon.

There's nothing wrong with prevolutions being easy, + he usually battles fully evolved mons, even if he doesn't and catches them easily, saying all evolved pokemon should be difficult to capture is like saying all Garchomp's are as strong as Cynthia's.

Ash did say something when it didn't work and Goh wouldn't battle, after Dewgong Goh dropped the all or nothing approach and started battling after the first toss.
Why would you go through the trouble of battling anyway f you can just chuck a pokeball, especially if you may be catching pokemon en masse? That would be impractical.
Its simply no fun if a character doesnt have to pvercome obstacles to achieve something. Especially when the entire concept of evolution seems to imply strenght. I mean you can be strong wirhour evolving but i dont think the converse that you become weak AF when you evolve is true.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
FF_-qxoX0AkJ2Ja

I checked and arranged the order which pokemon ended up in the "pokedex" when Ash caught or his pokemon evolved. It turned out that he had 104 different Pokémon, including some temporary ones. More interestingly, Lucario turned out to be the 100th pokemon owned by Ash.
Why are GMax Pikachu and Mega Lucario considered separate species?

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
FF_-qxoX0AkJ2Ja

I checked and arranged the order which pokemon ended up in the "pokedex" when Ash caught or his pokemon evolved. It turned out that he had 104 different Pokémon, including some temporary ones. More interestingly, Lucario turned out to be the 100th pokemon owned by Ash.
Interesting 104 different pokemon hmmm

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
FF_-qxoX0AkJ2Ja

I wouldn't count a Gigantamax or Mega as a separate species. It's just a different temporary state they're in. Hence Dracovish would be the 100th.. -.-

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yeah but why doesn't Ash or Anyone notice Goh's shtick of simply Catching Monsters with a pokeball without weakening them first as they stated that it's frowned upon in earlier seasons.

I agree with you that Goh is a terrible character but let's not create a flame war to prevent a potential lock.
You are the one who started complaining about him. The only one who seems to try to start a flame war about this is you.
And you don't get to tell me what I can or can't do here, especially if its related to the subject.

Anyway, I wonder why Dawn wasn't in the opening

You are the one who started complaining about him. The only one who seems to try to start a flame war about this is you.
And you don't get to tell me what I can or can't do here, especially if its related to the subject.

Anyway, I wonder why Dawn wasn't in the opening
I apologize for the rude attitude >_>
but yeah... I regret my rude attitude about Goh. >_>

Yeah.... I did wonder why Dawn isn't in the opening either

nickdt

Supposedly JN93 is on January 7th and we'll be getting a new title tomorrow

Let's see what will be the first episode to kick off 2022!

Last year gave us Based Mr. Fish!

I hope this year delivers something good

I think its either Goh or Chloe related, since Ash ends the year with a 2 parter.

Status
Not open for further replies.