• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I agree with you. It is already released and it was in alola region.
Rowlet from Alola is like other pokemon from Oak lab, but in another place. This isn't released.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I wish they just let ash bring his oshawott or Dewott ( evolve offscreen) in Arceus special and rather he catch the second rowlet, then when /if they time travel next special episode ash dewott and dawn quilava would evolve

what a miss opportunity

Trainer Micah

Ash’s first Rowlet is not released. The only Rowlet that Ash ever released was the second one that was caught in Sinnoh. He still owns his first Rowlet which he obtained on Alola.

Um it was Hisui region not Sinnoh. Also as i looked that recap video over the second one is still with him/Ash for what i can recall.

So i can say:

1. Ash's Alola team involving his First Rowlet Lycanroc(Dusk) Incineroar and Melmetal are with Kukui and Barnet and Lei right? This one he/Ash still owns and the team is still with them at there place not moved.

1. Ash's team now is:
  2. Mr. Mime - Mimey - which is at the lab with Creise
  3. he has: Dragonite
  4. Gengar
  5. Lucario
  6. Sirfetch'd
  7. And Dragovish - all rotating in/out on hand via his six pokemon right now..

1. This in term would also have his " New Hisui poke ball" shrink recall when he had six back in BW when he caught Sewaddle? His ball shrank after he caught him, Also i notice the ball also had a "red glowing dot" when it happened after he caught it same to Palpitoad too when someone said he's with the Professor Juniper before going to Oak's lab of course recall?..
  2. So in saying however i noticed this "Newer ball that Ash has" didn't do that. So if i am correct someone in his team may have likely went off to Creise's Lab giving him some openings for his newer pokemon naming:
  • Pikachu
  • Rowlet
  • To etc so you know okay?
Also his newer Rowlet is still with him there not in the past there in the present still so in saying Ash has two Rowlet's both aren't released one's via lab the other is on Hand okay?

So you all know in tbh.

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

Um it was Hisui region not Sinnoh. Also as i looked that recap video over the second one is still with him/Ash for what i can recall.

So i can say:

1. Ash's Alola team involving his First Rowlet Lycanroc(Dusk) Incineroar and Melmetal are with Kukui and Barnet and Lei right? This one he/Ash still owns and the team is still with them at there place not moved.

1. Ash's team now is:
  2. Mr. Mime - Mimey - which is at the lab with Creise
  3. he has: Dragonite
  4. Gengar
  5. Lucario
  6. Sirfetch'd
  7. And Dragovish - all rotating in/out on hand via his six pokemon right now..

1. This in term would also have his " New Hisui poke ball" shrink recall when he had six back in BW when he caught Sewaddle? His ball shrank after he caught him, Also i notice the ball also had a "red glowing dot" when it happened after he caught it same to Palpitoad too when someone said he's with the Professor Juniper before going to Oak's lab of course recall?..
  2. So in saying however i noticed this "Newer ball that Ash has" didn't do that. So if i am correct someone in his team may have likely went off to Creise's Lab giving him some openings for his newer pokemon naming:
  • Pikachu
  • Rowlet
  • To etc so you know okay?
Also his newer Rowlet is still with him there not in the past there in the present still so in saying Ash has two Rowlet's both aren't released one's via lab the other is on Hand okay?

So you all know in tbh.
He doesn’t have it, the scene was just to show off how the old poke ball worked, they didn’t get to keep them as the captures as they were temporary. Also Goh’s poke dex never talked during the scene either. I’m sure Dephender also saw it and can clarify what happened in the episodes as well.

Trainer Micah

He doesn’t have it, the scene was just to show off how the old poke ball worked, they didn’t get to keep them as the captures as they were temporary. Also Goh’s poke dex never talked during the scene either. I’m sure Dephender also saw it and can clarify what happened in the episodes as well.

I see alright. I see and understand now okay then. Also yeah i am pretty sure he can..
(If he had to of course.. Other then that awesome episode!)

Last edited:

DigitalTrainer

Worried about everything
Alright question. Is the Legend of Arceus four parter canon? If so, how come Goh is getting Uxie instead of Brock, and did Ash catch another Rowlet? Why? Why not the one he already as?

Status
Not open for further replies.