• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Hisui may be Sinnoh in the modern day but there’s really no reason why the Hisui final evo starters couldn’t return in some way. Unlike some other Hisui exclusive species, the Hisui starter lines aren’t even extinct. More accurately, their final evo forms have been lost to time. Like Kleavor and Ursaluna.

So, they predicted it will be the last series for ash but i’d hate to break it to them that ash is the mascot of Pokémon anime and pikachu is the mascot of the entire Pokémon franchise.

Pokémon journeys is already a mess like Pokémon best wishes so ash doesn’t need to be replaced

PAndrews

No, it's more likely that if Hisui's starters make their anime debut at all, they'll all go to Gou.
Goh already has a starter trio and Ash already owns all 3 Hisui's starters, so if anything it makes more sense to come up with some excuse to have all 3 rejoin his team (similar to Charizard rejoining in BW) combined with a time travel arc during which they evolve then having Goh capture them too

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Kind of super weird that his Oshawott and Rowlet are not really of their native regional roots. It would be extremely convenient...and those two are so not into the whole "I wanna evolve soon!" train.
Well we had Pokémon that never shown any interest in evolving but still did.

PAndrews

Kind of super weird that his Oshawott and Rowlet are not really of their native regional roots. It would be extremely convenient...and those two are so not into the whole "I wanna evolve soon!" train.
Whats funny is Quilava already evolved once on Sinnoh's soil, so if he evolves again it would mean he actually fully evolved in Sinnoh past & present

As for Oshawott & Rowlet, when have they shown they don't want to evolve? Rowlet ate an everstone (which it can easily spit out again) but it didn't show any desire not to evolve (It even dressed up as Decideyue during the league, so seems it wants to evolve)

Eevee97

I still would prefer Koharu getting Evoboost since it's the most fitting result but I don't think this would happen
It makes more sense than Gmax Eevee with all the Eeveelutions. Tho I feel like the whole Eeveelutions plot is kind of pointless in the sense that she already knows Eevee doesn't want/cant evolve. And I dont see how the Eeveelutions plot can lead into Eevee Gmaxing. And why would she Gmax it anyway?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
After meeting Sylveon, Chloe and Eevee could meet Lana or Ilima which then end up using a Z-Move with Eevee which then leads to Chloe asking Ash about Alola. He can bring up that Eevee has its own Z-Crystal but they would have to try a Grand Trial to get a Z-Ring.

Honestly, having Chloe try the Island Challenge herself would be a great way to get some of the changes we saw in USUM.

Maybe, by now Ilima, Kiawe, Acerola, Mina have been put in as Trial Captains as helpers for Hala, Olivia, Nanu, and Hapu respectively.

Eevee97

After meeting Sylveon, Chloe and Eevee could meet Lana or Ilima which then end up using a Z-Move with Eevee which then leads to Chloe asking Ash about Alola. He can bring up that Eevee has its own Z-Crystal but they would have to try a Grand Trial to get a Z-Ring.

Honestly, having Chloe try the Island Challenge herself would be a great way to get some of the changes we saw in USUM.

Maybe, by now Ilima, Kiawe, Acerola, Mina have been put in as Trial Captains as helpers for Hala, Olivia, Nanu, and Hapu respectively.
Yes, tho I feel like Extreme Evoboost/Lets Go moves would have been the best solution for Koharus Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.