• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Also i doubt Greninja will join to Ash's team. This pokemon will just help training for Lucario.
With Paul it will same situation, training for Dragonite and in Alola Pikachu will train with his old buddies.

Every scene in Special preview look like they gonna get training hard before join to Master Class.

Ibrahim Saidu

I like it, it’s one of my other favorite Gen 1 fire Pokémon with Charizard being the other. I think that it would be interesting to see how Ash would utilize it in battle as well. But other then that I really don’t want to see him catch anymore gen 1 mons
The only Gen 1 Pokemon I want Ash to get are Arcanine, Kangaskhan and Rhyhorn which would later evolve into Rhyperior

kickachu

Momentai!
I think Journeys will show that Greninja will never join Ash permanently ever again, due to the vines still being his mission.
But what if this is the last part of the vines f years should be more than even to finish the mission

MegaSalamence05

Bonnie's Japanese VA was on Twitter initially indicated that Serena's returning people took it as concrete evidence in the case she was returning. she later clarified that it wasn't the case. She apologized and we all moved on. She's not confirmed to be returning as of yet. If she does return at all even. (It's just a misunderstanding with how people took a translation).

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
There are supposed leaks from the Chinese leaker that Serena will appear in a new outfit for half of the next episode and mentor Chloe. The Sylveon is hers apparently. They is also apparently a flashback of May. Probably Wallace telling Ash what May is up to or that he met her.

This sounds like some major April Fools stuff, but May being in a flashback is probably the best way to handle her in a respectful way. They shouldn’t pretend she never existed, but they also shouldn’t just recast her like nothing happened.

There are supposed leaks from the Chinese leaker that Serena will appear in a new outfit for half of the next episode and mentor Chloe. The Sylveon is hers apparently. They is also apparently a flashback of May. Probably Wallace telling Ash what May is up to or that he met her.
And that her Braixen evolved

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
This sounds like some major April Fools stuff, but May being in a flashback is probably the best way to handle her in a respectful way. They shouldn’t pretend she never existed, but they also shouldn’t just recast her like nothing happened.

I was going to say something but then i realized still shots are a thing.

esquilo09

I don't do this in a while.

Difference between Froakie:
Unlike Ash's, it is not focusing on getting stronger and showed to have a sense of humor(As it was laughing at Go and Grookey's expense) and didn't want to be caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.