• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
i mean, it makes sense, ash's battle level is way above your average gym leader, and even an experienced one.
Basically Wallace is one of most strongest gym leaders.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Keyword: Former. It doesn’t matter if he’s back to be a gym leader.

I wish I could understand what means when he gave his sash to Ash.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I've realized now Ash got challenge for battle on the city's street first time since long time didn't. Barry was last who challenged to Ash for battle on street?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I've realized now Ash got challenge for battle on the city's street first time since long time didn't. Barry was last who challenged to Ash for battle on street?
I really miss these random non-PWC/evil team battles this saga. Yeah, Wallace is everything but “random”, but it’s really good have a fight where rankings aren’t a point.

They should have had more of these early in the saga to display Ash’s team better.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Remember white Floette?
I think this might be a same situation.

So does that means goh is gonna release his altaria as well.

Ash is getting a reputation. Wallace and Drasna acknowledged him in the recent eps

That's probably one good in last 3 series this one, XY and SM, ash is getting good reputationse. It should've happened from AG onwards but didn't happen.

Still looking like that 50/50 shot they may actually retire Ash from the anime... Not sure the guy getting this much recognition for his skill is something that can keep translating to new seasons ^^;

Not sure about that, tho i do like to see world championship where everyone from gym leaders to trial captains to every E4 and champions past or present take part, this WPC looks hollow when most of E4 or few champions aren't present, not to mention most of galar gym leaders who are E4/champion tier aren't taking part as well, hopefully we could see ash's companions and rivals taking part as well which could happen in next series especially when ash is a champion, this way they could keep him in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.