• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Omg, i forgot Chloe's Eevee have yet TACKLE, this move used in Pokemon Contest..

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Well I like Cameron for his stupidity and personality, the battle execution not so much but it not really have bitter taste cause how ash portray in BW and no much hype around it and we expect ash to lose anyway , That headband slap is iconic , I kinda wish all bw rival make comeback , would like to see how Georgia react to iris being champion , also want trip vs ash full battle and of course Virgil , him not battling ash in unova league is such miss opportunity

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Well I like Cameron for his stupidity and personality, the battle execution not so much but it not really have bitter taste cause how ash portray in BW and no much hype around it and we expect ash to lose anyway , That headband slap is iconic , I kinda wish all bw rival make comeback , would like to see how Georgia react to iris being champion , also want trip vs ash full battle and of course Virgil , him not battling ash in unova league is such miss opportunity
Trip and Georgia cries in corner when they discovered that Iris became regional champion. Alder joined to these two for crying in corner too.

Unpopular opinion: i want see Burgundy back, if Cilan will appear in JN.
Also same i want see Bianca back, she's only main rival where didn't get never battle against Ash...

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
When are we gonna back to the Alola Factory?

I wanna see Incineroar and Lycanroc again.

index.php

Also @Ace-Barn pay notice that Goh is about to release 2 Pokemon?

Get ready for Cinderace vs Turtonator Round 2.

I'm curious to see Mallow and Lana's reactions to Inteleon seeing how they gushed over Sobble

InB4 it's actually Goh's Pyukumuku and Alolan Exggecutor
I do think that it is Cinderace and Inteleon, but if we do get Cinderace-Turtonator here then it will likely just be offscreen again considering the fact that it looks like they are in Alola to celebrate something.

As for what they are celebrating: Ash getting into the M8, Mon's return, Anniversary/ Lei's birthday (would be hilarious cause Ash is still 10).

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I ceased hating him a long time ago, Goh deserves hate far more than Cameron does
Goh isn't a bad person... just try compare him to this character...
f23suqh90r751.jpg

Most worst characters like her are exist yet in anime. More 1000x worst than Goh, really...
Like i said before, i don't care about characters what want make in pokemon anime, cause it isn't wrong.
I have no hates or love for this anime, i just like these all characters in more ways - sometimes might be wrong way and i used dislike for this but i can fully accept this. But... about Goh...
If someone is still angry because Goh did caught Absol and Ash didn't really and say that Goh is thief, this... - that person need get outside of house and touch some grass.

Want someone know what that girl from picture made worst to main character?

Decidueye23

f23suqh90r751.jpg

Most worst characters like her are exist yet in anime. More 1000x worst than Goh, really...
Like i said before, i don't care about characters what want make in pokemon anime, cause it isn't wrong.
I have no hates or love for this anime, i just like these all characters in more ways - sometimes might be wrong way and i used dislike for this but i can fully accept this. But... about Goh...
If someone is still angry because Goh did caught Absol and Ash didn't really and say that Goh is thief, this... - that person need get outside of house and touch some grass.

Isnt she from that anime with ratfilia?

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Ho
f23suqh90r751.jpg

How I wish her head got chopped off , but the embarrassment is sweet too

Back to pokemon topic , I wish Goh use different ball like there is many type of pokeball why he solely use generic one

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I can only assume we'll see Misty again, but leaving her for this late makes me curious as to how they'll use her. I was honestly surprised she wasn't a Normal or Great Class opponent for Ash since it makes sense for her to not devote a ton of time to the PWC. I'd love to see her battle again.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
So Chloe was in the normal rank and Serena and Lisia in the master rank. Who else could be in the master rank? Dawn, May, Zoey, Drew, Soledad?
•Nozomi is a Top Coordinator in Sinnoh Grand Festival Super Contest of Sinnoh and is hopefully on her way to Contest Master.
•Haruka is never returning, I’m sorry I wish they’d just recast at the point, miss my girlhopefully famous and thus hopefully Top Coordinator from the comments Koharu wearing her clothes.
•Saori won Kanto GF and is a Top Coordinator now if the rules apply.
•Shuu was last seen apparently crushing Haruka along with Harley before she entered the Mikuri Cup (if Haruka is renowned and a Top Coordinator I feel like he would probably be too since they were pretty equalized rivals)
•Hikari is competing in Sinnoh Super Contest again?

Status
Not open for further replies.