• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Sorry imma bout to rant for a sec but I'm still irritated about the way Galar has been treated by the Anime and in General.

This Galar was done a disservice by EVERYONE

REMINDER This is how Galar will be remembered after this Generation is over

- As the Generation that started the National Dex Cut?

- As the Generation with poorly rendered trees?

- As the Generation that tore the Pokemon fandom in half?

- As the Generation that was so hated it couldn't even have an Anime series to itself?

- As the Generation where the Anime staff could only bring itself to give a flying fruck about only maybe 5, maybe 6 of it's Pokemon?

And even then ALL 6 OF THEM have had bad writing to varying degrees

- One exists pretty much to get overshadowed by a Shillmon that has existed for about half the franchises lifespan

- One only exist to be worthless Comedy Relief and nothing else

- One started off okay but randomly disappeared upon evolution and got replaced by the aforementioned worthless Comedy Relief

- One had the WORST evolutionary arc in the series

- One barely exists 90% of the time and whenever it does show its either Conedy Relief or Deus Ex Machinas some of the most BS Wins I've ever seen

- And one is an abusive asshole that doesn't exist 99% of the time ON TOP OF only existing to be worthless Comedy Relief and nothing else

(Can you guess who's who?)

Yeah TPC wasn't very kind to This Generation at all. Hell nobody was

Last edited:

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Now Go has five Dragon types.

While he has only three Ice types and Fairy types.
He only has 4 dragons, 2 from the same line.

He caught Kingdra for PM which is why it isn't shown with his pokemon in the OP. Unless it shows up in the coming park episode, I doubt he has it.

Master Pikachu 11

Sorry imma bout to rant for a sec but I'm still irritated about the way Galar has been treated by the Anime and in General.

- As the Generation that was so hated it couldn't even have an Anime series to itself?

- As the Generation where the Anime staff could only bring itself to give a flying fruck about only maybe 5, maybe 6 of it's Pokemon?

- One exists pretty much to get overshadowed by a Shillmon that has existed for about half the franchises lifespan

- One started off okay but randomly disappeared upon evolution and got replaced by the aforementioned worthless Comedy Relief

- One barely exists 90% of the time and whenever it does show its either Conedy Relief or Deus Ex Machinas some of the most BS Wins I've ever seen

- And one is an abusive asshole that doesn't exist 99% of the time ON TOP OF only existing to be worthless Comedy Relief and nothing else

I’m going to say
Sirfetch’d
Yamper
Cinderrace
Intelleon
Dracovish
Grookey

k6666

Pikachu Fan

Let me guess
1. Sirfetch
2. Grookey
3.Cinderace
4.Intelleon
5.Dracovish
6. James Morpeko

Agreed Galar really got shafted, even the ace of its regional champion is shill mon from another region

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

If I had to pick... the generation with the poorly rendered trees. I just can't. Looking straight: no tree. Side-eye: suddenly a tree pops in. Kills immersion every.single.time.

Couldn't care less about national dex honestly. I play with what's new.

I dropped the anime during SM, now only watch only select episodes.

If you look at the sales, then I don't think the fandom was torn in half at all..

The PWC is basically what they did in the games, without forcing a badgequest on us. I honestly don't mind not having done a badgequest here.. we did story bits and the PWC gave us options for other matchups that would've been more interesting then seeing Ash fight characters like Milo and Gordie..

Let me guess
1. Sirfetch
2. Grookey
3.Cinderace
4.Intelleon
5.Dracovish
6. James Morpeko

Agreed Galar really got shafted, even the ace of its regional champion is shill mon from another region

I think he said that the writers give a flying fruck about these.

Does James' Morpeko even exist? xD

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Look at him, he's not angry so.. he gonna not lost at Battle Royale.
It certainly look he will start think about more important.
FQEwuBcWUAoqK14

I can say that Ash might thought defeating easily opponents would not be fun for him or someone asked to him what he will doing after he defeated Leon.
FQEwu7VXsAUMb1G

I'm sure Kukui or Gladion will directly ask him about more important. So, it's doesn't look he gonna lost to battle - he would have another expresion: angry, not *surprised Pikachu meme*.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
FQEwuBcWUAoqK14

I can say that Ash might thought defeating easily opponents would not be fun for him or someone asked to him what he will doing after he defeated Leon.
FQEwu7VXsAUMb1G

I'm sure Kukui or Gladion will directly ask him about more important. So, it's doesn't look he gonna lost to battle - he would have another expresion: angry, not *surprised Pikachu meme*.
Let’s start BW route Then Reset Him Hard In Spain

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
FQEwuBcWUAoqK14

FQEwu7VXsAUMb1G

Easy, marry Serena when he is older.

Risrhayne

Ooh ooh! I like games, lemme play!

1. Yamper
2. Grookey
3. Scorbunny
4. Sobble
5. Dracovish
6. Morpeko

How’d I do??

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Let’s start BW route Then Reset Him Hard In Spain
He would appear to PokeSpain with just only Pikachu and try get new experience something even if he's a world champion, catch new mons.
But instead of fights against gym leaders, better against Elite Four members. In Sun & Moon was shown can deal with just 4 special trainers in whole series.

Megapixel

If they hadn't wanted to finish Ash they wouldn't have set up Journeys like they currently have

They've actually made him able to beat champions now, which shows they're endgaming
It's possible, although if he continues in the next series, I suppose he won't have the pokémon that made him world champion after all, since since BW ash he only uses pokémon that he has caught in that region or in that series.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
It's possible, although if he continues in the next series, I suppose he won't have the pokémon that made him world champion after all, since since BW ash he only uses pokémon that he has caught in that region or in that series.
If they want Ash get a continue of journey, please let him become a mentor of beginner trainer!

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Or even easier, join a pokemon school and become a teacher and teach his students 'ghachanggggg' or 'bachangggg' language when they ask something. That would be fun.
Ash: When you will use a Z-move, you need get "Buuuuz buuuuz" and "Zaaaap zaaaaap", y know?

Student #1: What?.... Why our director hired that retard?
Student #2: Director can't handle with him... cause this new teacher is PWC world champion...

Status
Not open for further replies.