• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingertail24

Idk I don't see them stretching goh whole catching thing for another 3 years. Especially due to project mew ending soon

The world tour format I can see staying, just wonder what reason are they gonna give ash to travel

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly I think Ash is being replaced as the main hero after Journeys. I think hes going to win the PWC so at least he goes out on top.

SatoSereFan224888

If Satoshi would be replaced, why did he say that "if he wins the PWC, it will be one step closer to becoming a Pokémon Master? That probably clearly shows that he will not be traded for someone else.
He can his own spin-off series. He won’t be part of the main anime series.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Altaria got added to the opening too.
So I guess Goh gave back the Kingdra he caught as it's the only pokemon not in the opening.
Goh was mentioned that he caught Altaria in the end of this episode.

PAndrews

Honestly I think Ash is being replaced as the main hero after Journeys. I think hes going to win the PWC so at least he goes out on top.
Except winning this wouldn't be remotely the same as "out on top", it's basically little more then him beating the highest ranked person in this system which so far only has 8 regions/countries in it and not the entire world (nr 1 isn't even necessarily the strongest since everyone starts at the bottom when deciding to register, even the Aloha Champion Ash, meaning there could be several trainers stronger then Leon still climbing up)

Then there is the fact that only trainers of 8 regions participated (8 regions small enough for Ash to circle all of them on foot) making it hardly a "world tournament", Heck by our standards it would be like a US tournament with only 8 states entering.

So yeah, this is still a small step if Ash wants to be the best even if he does win

BlazingAsh

Except winning this wouldn't be remotely the same as "out on top", it's basically little more then him beating the highest ranked person in this system which so far only has 8 regions/countries in it and not the entire world (nr 1 isn't even necessarily the strongest since everyone starts at the bottom when deciding to register, even the Aloha Champion Ash, meaning there could be several trainers stronger then Leon still climbing up)

Then there is the fact that only trainers of 8 regions participated (8 regions small enough for Ash to circle all of them on foot) making it hardly a "world tournament", Heck by our standards it would be like a US tournament with only 8 states entering.

So yeah, this is still a small step if Ash wants to be the best even if he does win
Well they did mention trainers from all over the world are participating in it. If you really expect the pokemon world to be as huge as the real world, they're not gonna reach there even after another 20 generations.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
When did he catch Hoot hoot?
HootHoot was shown among his Pokémon in a recent episode, without us ever seeing him capture it. I for one, don’t believe it was an off screen capture, but was actually just an error when they forgot which Pokémon he had actually caught and were just like “He probably has that Johto regional bird right? Since he has Pidgey, Spearow and Taillow? Yeah, let’s include it!”..

Especially with it not being in the opening, just makes it seem like an accident in that episode..

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Apparently not all, since we don't have any Hoenn, Alola, and Pokéspain at PWC.
Besides, there will be more and more such regions.
There are 10,000 trainers in the PWC. It doesn’t mean trainers from a region aren’t participating just because Ash doesn’t battle against them.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Apparently not all, since we don't have any Hoenn, Alola, and Pokéspain at PWC.
Besides, there will be more and more such regions.
Alola trainers probably were in the lowest rank battles.
Alola isn’t so focused on battling…. every child could enter its league and even advance to next rounds…..

Status
Not open for further replies.