• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
If it’s true? Of course my delusional clouded judgment manifested this! If it’s not it’s okay. In seriousness what do you think, is it real?
I don't know. This sounds almost TOO good to be true.

Also not to knock on Diantha or anything but given both their track records in the anime, her being higher ranked than Cynthia breaks my suspension of belief even more

Also the fact that there are two XY characters back to back

BTW wasn't Flint also a M8 member?

I really wish Khu's twitter wasn't locked so I could actually see if this is real or someone is just making a joke edit

Blood Red

【推しの子】
So how reliable is this Khu guy? I hear he leaks stuff from the games but this is the first time he's leaked something from the Anime....

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Iris appears in the Masters 8

Also Diantha above Cynthia?! Now I'm REALLY skeptical..
Riddler Khu has an incredible track record with the games. He's also horribly obnoxious and insufferable, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't post something like this if it risked ruining his (so far) spotless record.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

Also not to knock on Diantha or anything but given both their track records in the anime, her being higher ranked than Cynthia breaks my suspension of belief even more

It’s assumed that Flint was knocked out (I think this has some actual basis based on a magazine but I’ll have to find it for you)

I’m not that surprised by Diantha and Alain honestly because it would of been overkill with Paul, Cynthia and Flint. Either way I don’t think Paul is in the PWC

While I think he could be (very low possibility) trolling us, it makes absolutely no sense why he wouldn’t just pander with the “popular” choice and just put Paul in the list despite it not being true.

Even though he only leaks game information he himself addressed it and said “I don’t even watch the anime” and how would he know to include Alain there?

Also I don’t think they’re ranked yet tbh

Hopes this answers everything.

Megapixel

I really wish Khu's twitter wasn't locked so I could actually see if this is real or someone is just making a joke edit
I don't think they are ordered in that image, lance is definitely not #7.

Status
Not open for further replies.