• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
What would be your suggestions?
Stuff like the Larvitar from OS I guess. Not really a fan of him catching older Pokémon in the first place but giving him Pokémon he had previously encountered is fine if I had to choose something.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I am tired of the 6 Pokémon limit when there are just so many fun and interesting options for Ash to get. Especially now when they opened the door to all the regions.
With remote box and things like Sakuragi Park there aren't any hard limits, Ash will only stay with it if the writers decide so

Megapixel

As much as I enjoyed today's episode one thing confuses me. Why did they use normal Greninja for the flashback sequence of the Alain fight and his release and not Ash-Greninja
didn't they do the same in episode 103 where ash remembered his friends from kalos and Serena didn't show up?, and in the end she ended up coming out anyway in her own episode.

tsunamimijumaru

didn't they do the same in episode 103 where ash remembered his friends from kalos and Serena didn't show up?, and in the end she ended up coming out anyway in her own episode.
Yh that was a weird one as well actually. They can't even justify that one because cilan appeared in the Iris flashback and hasn't even shown up so its not like showing Serena there would have spoiled her return even though it was kind of inevitable she was gonna make a comeback anyway.

World Turtle

If the keep the world tour I hope they give him captures outside of Kanto. And hopefully one of the Spanish starters
If they do give him more Kanto Pokémon I recommend Clefairy and a Rock and Ground type, but yeah I’d like Kanto to be given a rest for now.

With remote box and things like Sakuragi Park there aren't any hard limits, Ash will only stay with it if the writers decide so

If they ever break out of the 6 Mon limit I wonder how many they’d give him? No way of knowing till they do. I wouldn’t want 20-30 though. That’d be way too much. I’m more into the 13 to 17 range. Yes I know that’s a lot too but we’re up to 900+ Pokémon so I figure at least one of each type would be good. That way everyone has a “role”.

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

Khu has never been wrong with his information. And what he has given is name of trainers not their RANKS! . It makes total sense :

Kanto+Johto champ : Lance
Hoenn Champ : Steven
Sinnoh Champ : Cynthia
Unova Champ : Iris
Kalos Champ : Diantha
Kalos League Winner : Alain
Sun and Moon League Winner/ Champ : Ash
Lastly
Galar Champ : Leon

All these are perfectly capable for being in Masters 8 .

Megapixel

Khu has never been wrong with his information. And what he has given is name of trainers not their RANKS! . It makes total sense :

Kanto+Johto champ : Lance
Hoenn Champ : Steven
Sinnoh Champ : Cynthia
Unova Champ : Iris
Kalos Champ : Diantha
Kalos League Winner : Alain
Sun and Moon League Winner/ Champ : Ash
Lastly
Galar Champ : Leon

All these are perfectly capable for being in Masters 8 .
i read some comments that alain had retired from battles to dedicate himself to research with professor Sycamore, but i searched and at no time did alain say that he would give up battles or that he hated fighting.

tsunamimijumaru

i read some comments that alain had retired from battles to dedicate himself to research with professor Sycamore, but i searched and at no time did alain say that he would give up battles or that he hated fighting.
He literally said to Ash let's battle again. The only things he gave up were his Mega ring and mega stone because he got them from Lysandre and said he would obtain those himself

nickdt

He literally said to Ash let's battle again. The only things he gave up were his Mega ring and mega stone because he got them from Lysandre and said he would obtain those himself

So did Stephan and Tierno. So with that argument, they should be in Masters 8 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.