• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

How do you think Ash and Goh would probably react if the Mew Goh was trying to find was in fact the same Mew used to create and later battle Mewtwo in M01 the whole time? Ash, of course, would not be surprised.
Would be funny if they were trying to clone mew again

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Would be funny if they were trying to clone mew again

if the project mew turns out to be indeed evil, I can't see the professor as the one in charge I feel like he'd have been hired by someone.

perhaps Rose as the man is still on the run from the law...Mew is said to contain the dna of all pokemon, so what if the goal is to get mew's DNA, but use it to create a new eternatus that Rose could "try" to control better.

granted that's just a suggestion, still not sure or sold on the project being evil.

BlueDragonfangirl

i guess journeys could end getting the kalos fans rage in the end

I think Kalos was just way too overhyped for it's own good.
Are you talking about Masters 8 and XY league?

Meh Just as long as they do it better, they read the backlash of the XY final i‘m sure :/

I hope we have a couple of episodes in Masters 8 without Goh in them, it’s only fair we spend them on training such.

kickachu

Momentai!
Question about gen 9 anime. What you think the legends Will be based on and what type you think they'll be? What's you think the villains name will be and the goal they have? What new types we might get and what combination we might get? Which pokemon you think will get a branch evolution this time? What mechanic will be in the region?

Ash should fight Lance, Leon already beat him so why do it again? Ash beating the champion of his home region is something that needs to be done and would help make him besting Cynthia sit better than beating Alain would have. Alain's not a Champion, Lance is
If Ash face Lance in the quarterfinal, I think Alain will beat Steven and become his semifinal opponent, that will be no Ash vs Cynthia, perhaps Iris vs Cynthia in the quarterfinal before Leon beat Cynthia in the semifinal.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
If Ash face Lance in the quarterfinal, I think Alain will beat Steven and become his semifinal opponent, that will be no Ash vs Cynthia, perhaps Iris vs Cynthia in the quarterfinal before Leon beat Cynthia in the semifinal.

Lance and Cynthia have been shown with Leon up till now, but it's also true that these fights might not happen.

At this point given how much controversy seems to be kicking up with what could down with Alain i'd rather he get eliminated by Leon, and he and Ash can have a more focused 1 v 1 rematch outside the masters 8.

Gingertail24

Question about gen 9 anime. What you think the legends Will be based on and what type you think they'll be? What's you think the villains name will be and the goal they have? What new types we might get and what combination we might get? Which pokemon you think will get a branch evolution this time? What mechanic will be in the region?
Honestly all of that is hard to guess on due to basically no info on the game

When do you guy’s predict Masters 8 will officially start?

I guess after Project Mew is concluded?

Last episode is supposed to be his last thing right?

i figured it’s like when leagues and contests was going, contests would end before the league started.

What do you guys think?
Master 8 would most likely start after the whole goh catches regi thing. Considering it feels more like his own version of M8. Although I feel PM will end before the battle with leon

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
From the opening, apparently the finale will be some epic clash of Charizard attack and G-Max Aura Sphere
Hope we get something in the same level of GUARDIAN OF ALOLA
Hopefully some hype ending too

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
You know come to think of it when you look at it there are going to be 5 chasers and there are 5 Regis(+ their master/creator Regigigas), so what if each of the 5 chasers that are going on the Mew expedition are going to get a Regis.

So basically Goh and Gary will get Regieleki and Regidrago(although I’m not sure which one of the two will go to Goh and which one will go to Gary) and then Quillon, Danika , and Horace/whoever the last member winds up being can get Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.

Then we could get a raid battle between Regigigas and the 5 Chasers.

kind of makes me wonder...is Regigigas' power needed to help them get to the place where Mew's territory is?

kickachu

Momentai!
From the opening, apparently the finale will be some epic clash of Charizard attack and G-Max Aura Sphere
But if Lucario faces Charizard it'll be at a disadvantage and doesn't know stone edge

Master Pikachu 11

That part of OP 4 has been there since they started using that OP and has not changed. You guys are just now recognizing it? Regardless, I still expect Pikachu to end up being Ash’s final Pokémon against Leon when it is all said and done.

Decidueye23

Its definetly going to be pikachu, When was the last time it battled? Vs Bea i think. Even the M8 poster has all the trainers with their aces and pikachu is ashes undoubtedly. so its 100% going to be Pikachu that delivers the final blow to leon.

UnovaMaster

I think we got a Mewtwo reintroduction for a reason, it's going to show up to defend Mew from Amaranth

Finally having Mew's back, what a good brother

Status
Not open for further replies.