• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Good thing that ridiculous rumor is false. Gladion and Kukui can probably trouble Ash but he ain't losing if he uses insta win Z move.

Master Pikachu 11

Good thing that ridiculous rumor is false. Gladion and Kukui can probably trouble Ash but he ain't losing if he uses insta win Z move.
I wonder what Pokémon Gladion will use for the battle since I’m not expecting another Zoroark rematch even though we had an Electrivire rematch in the Volkner episode. Hope the preview actually shows the Pokémon that are going to be used for the battle.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Hopeium that they influence the other Champions teams with Masters instead of just going by the mainstream games. I’d prefer Diantha to not have Goodra, Lance a Dragonite or Leon with a Haxorus
Lance hasn't yet received anything he's doesn't already have in the mainstream games in Masters while Diantha got Keldeo and Leon Eternatus and Ice Rider Calyrex.
That Alain keeps his same team since they weren’t really fleshed out during XY because of MGX
I don't know I think they might give him one of more recent Pokémon that haven't debuted yet.
Iris didn’t box any of her Pokémon from BW. Emolga and Excadrill were main characters and it would feel odd if she just tossed him away once she became Champion.
I'm also expecting Iris reveal a new addition to her roster probably someone her in-game counterpart owns.
I wonder what Pokémon Gladion will use for the battle since I’m not expecting another Zoroark rematch even though we had an Electrivire rematch in the Volkner episode. Hope the preview actually shows the Pokémon that are going to be used for the battle.
Silvally would be my first guess.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
FTMhAZ_XwAAN7qO

See Gladion have 5 pokemon now, he still keep Zoroark even after reunited with Mohn.
So he Got
Lycanrock
Umbreon
Silvally
Zoroark
Nihilego

He should just ad the noivern from ultra guardian to his team

It’s kinda baffled that Gladion has more variant ball than GOh which is a Catcher

MartínK

It’s kinda baffled that Gladion has more variant ball than GOh which is a Catcher

I really wanted Goh using more different balls, especially utraballs and quickballs, these are perfect even for legendary, mythical pokemon.

Everything about him is from Pokémon Go, goal, dream and even PM is based on the special research so i'm not surprised that he's not using any balls that aren't in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.