• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

I hope Ash will consider in the next episode to take some of his Pokemon from Alola with him for future matches. We need to know how powerful Incineroar is now, and we could see Melmetal in Gigantamax form.
Unfortunately, there is nothing at the moment to suggest that Satoshi will use the reserves.
As for G-max Melmetal, although it would be nice to see him, looking at how neglected Galar is, I don't see much chance for it.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Why does Tokyo or whatever is her name need to have a Gardevior which we have seen 10000 times and soon with the perfect and beautiful Diantha?
She could have a Hatterene for example…. Which we saw, let’s see….., 0 times.

BobbbidyBob

Why does Tokyo or whatever is her name need to have a Gardevior which we have seen 10000 times and soon with the perfect and beautiful Diantha?
She could have a Hatterene for example…. Which we saw, let’s see….., 0 times.
I think he is a boy with a gardevoir, that’s why I think it’s original

MegaSalamence05

In the games, Fire Blast is a powerful moves, but it has a low rate of accurancy. I prefer a move like Flamethrower because it has a balance between Power and Accurancy.
the Anime doesn't equal the games though. Like didn't we recently have an Articuno spam Sheer Cold a move that's 30% accurate. That hit every single time. Eliminated 8 Pokemon in total. I understand the personal preference however.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Y’all if Paul does appear in that Alola episode then that means as of that episode and Serena’s Trip and Alder are the only main rival/Champion to not appear this series. Unova got nothing

Ali.Frenstein

I think paul is too important (in my opinion) not to dedicate an entire episode focused on him with ash.

That's right, and I don't believe he'll appear in the Alola episode as we saw in the preview for the upcoming episodes (from April 1st) that Ash will battle against Paul's Garchomp with his Dragonite. The episode airing on June 10th must be it. We should get its title soon.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
He has Crobat and Porygon-z in both games, Lycanroc replaces Lucario and has Weaville in SM but in USUM that slot belongs to Zoroark.
I did look up earlier what he had in games and honestly either Crobat or Weaville would fit the theme of his anime team better than Venusaur.
Unfortunately, there is nothing at the moment to suggest that Satoshi will use the reserves.
It does look like their going with the usually Pikachu plus the mons caught during the current series.

Y’all if Paul does appear in that Alola episode then that means as of that episode and Serena’s Trip and Alder are the only main rival/Champion to not appear this series. Unova got nothing
iris already ended Trip's dream, so there's no point in his coming back

tsunamimijumaru

I also thought about the idea of Noivern becoming part of his team but I'm also partial to him getting a Venusaur or any mons he own in the core series.
Kanto gets too much attention. Would be cool if they switched it up and had given him a Johto starter since he goes to both Kanto and Johto to train USUM. It's a shame Gladion didn't catch an Ultra Beast during SM. Would have been cool to see an Ultra Beast battle between ashs Naganadel and something else. My idea team for Gladion would have been.

Silvally
Lycanroc
Zoroark
Buzzwole
Feraligator/Typhlosion
Crobat/Noivern

Sham

Hopefully Emolga and Excadrill got some new moves like Haxorus.

Acrobatics or Wild Charge

Excadrill with Sludge Bomb for Fairy Types.

Sham

Wouldn’t that be kind of redundant considering it already knows Metal Claw which provides coverage for Fairy types.
Why would extra type coverage be more redundant? Additionally Sludge Bomb is a long distance move and as we've seen some Trainers train their Pokemon against certain types of moves. He still keeps Drill Run and Metal Claw which are STAB. What's redundant here?

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly there needs to be only 2 filler episodes between now & the end of Journeys. Plus when the Masters 8 starts, Ash won’t talk to his friends very much. He will want to concentrate on the masters 8 and his friends would distract him. Trust me Ash needs to get serious. These will be the toughest battles of his life. He needs all the time he can use to prepare himself. He doesn’t have time for BS.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Honestly there needs to be only 2 filler episodes between now & the end of Journeys. Plus when the Masters 8 starts, Ash won’t talk to his friends very much. He will want to concentrate on the masters 8 and his friends would distract him. Trust me Ash needs to get serious. These will be the toughest battles of his life. He needs all the time he can use to prepare himself. He doesn’t have time for BS.
Don't project yourself onto Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.