• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Iris was in a shot with rain so I guess Diantha's second pokemon is a goodra.

Unless it's from another episode.

Megapixel

unless you want to keep it a surprise that ash will use his old pokémon, ash probably isn't using them, although it would make me wonder why of all the places they chose professor oak's lab, when in theory it should have been in sinnoh.

AARTX

Dead inside…
Ooh boy, looks like another pseudo legend on Pikachu’s record of kills LMAO.

It’s starting to look like all the battles will be full of unrealistic tension and 1 move finishers/one shots

BobbbidyBob

I expect Allister and Korrina to appear as well to watch the M8

Just_Invincible

Just Obsessed with lana's meme lol
Match - ups imo are -

First Round -

2 vs 4 = Cynthia VS Lance (Cynthai wins)
6 vs 8 = Alain VS Ash (Ash wins)
1 vs 3 = Leon VS Steven (Leon Wins)
5 vs 7 = Diantha VS Iris (Iris wins)

Semi - Finals -

Cynthia VS Ash (Ash wins)
Iris VS Leon (Iris never had a chance)

The Finals - Ash VS Leon

I think this's perfect.

wellwellwells

They might be playing with the moves then bc iirc Diantha’s Goodra doesn’t know Rain Dance.

Don't think she has any other pokemon in the games that would use rain dance but her game team was terrible so maybe they changed it.

We don’t know the rules for M8, they might not be limited to only one gimmick, in which case it could be the effects of Max Geyser.

IcySealeo

Guess they decided to debut every single Galar Pokemon that hasn't appeared yet but only as background Pokemon (I see Pincurchin, Hatenna, Galarian Darumaka, Clobbopus)

Vichoo

I don't lose hope that they will bring Ash's old pokemon for the Champions League, they can't waste such an opportunity.

I would also like to see an Ash vs Lance

MegaSalamence05

I think it's going to be 1v1 fights that determine groups, prior to the brackets.

The two matchups that seem to be confirmed.

Ash (8) vs Steven (3)
Lance(4) vs Cynthia (2)

Undetermined Leon (1), Diantha (5), Alain (6) and Iris (7).

I in good conscience can't put Diantha vs Iris because of the identity of Dragonite's OT (Could be Ash, Iris or Lance). While the other Leon vs Alain I can't put because of the editing of the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.