• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

If Ash lost to Paul’s Garchomp does this mean he will lose to Cynthia?

BlazingAsh

Would be disappointing if Iris is the only one to not use any mechanics. Which is why I want Gmax Lapras for her.
A. She gets a mechanic.
B. Gmax Lapras gets showcased in the anime.
C. Ash is surprised she's overcome her fear of ice types.

World Turtle

BASED PAUL
It would honestly be kind of cool to see someone who rejects using Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, and Dynamax for whatever reason. Maybe they view using them as dangerous or that they're a cheap trick or because they all come from the power of a legendary (XY duo, Necrozma, and Eternatus) and they don't want to rely on external power sources to win, but their own strength and skill.

DayQuil95

It would honestly be kind of cool to see someone who rejects using Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, and Dynamax for whatever reason. Maybe they view using them as dangerous or that they're a cheap trick or because they all come from the power of a legendary (XY duo, Necrozma, and Eternatus) and they don't want to rely on external power sources to win, but their own strength and skill.
That's why Piers and Guzma are goated.

BlazingAsh

So basically for those 2 mons final move set you mean something like this:

Sirfetch’d final move set:
Night Slash/Brutal Swing
Leaf Blade
Meteor Assault
Slam/Brave Bird

Dracovish final move set:
Fishious Rend
Scald/Hydro Pump
Ice Fang
Dragon Rush

Basically each mon aside from Pikachu gets a new move or two for their final move set.
Dracovish doesn't need more than one water type attack. Water gun should be replaced with Psychic Fang/Stomping Tantrum/Stone edge.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Dracovish doesn't need more than one water type attack. Water gun should be replaced with Psychic Fang/Stomping Tantrum/Stone edge.

I don’t necessarily think it needs another Water move, but Scald and Hydro Pump are both ranged options for Dracovish, which is important to keep in mind. You wouldn’t want all four of its available moves to be from its body or you lose some of your animation ease.

thelord3

i doubt that , since Ash vs Leon is granted
why guaranteed? he could still fight him after the tournament... Leon has fought with Lance, Rihan, and Flint in an exhibition match... what makes Ash any different since he also will be Master's 8? I honestly hope he loses either against Cynthia or Leon because If he wins, that means the end of Ash in the anime.

World Turtle

why guaranteed? he could still fight him after the tournament... Leon has fought with Lance, Rihan, and Flint in an exhibition match... what makes Ash any different since he also will be Master's 8? I honestly hope he loses either against Cynthia or Leon because If he wins, that means the end of Ash in the anime.
Maybe or maybe not. He could move on to seeking out and challenging legendary Pokémon like Mewtwo. No idea if he’ll catch any of them.

I do think Gen 9 anime should be Ash’s “bucket list” series where they wrap up any leftover character arcs.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Maybe or maybe not. He could move on to seeking out and challenging legendary Pokémon like Mewtwo. No idea if he’ll catch any of them.

I do think Gen 9 anime should be Ash’s “bucket list” series where they wrap up any leftover character arcs.
That might be too similar to Gou's current arc with Project Mew, and I don't know if Ash would want to join Project Mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.