• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Most fans now expect Diantha to win against Lance lol
Mega Gardevoir might beat his Dragonite but stands no chance against Lance's Dynamax Gyarados. Even Leon's Charizard was struggling against it.
Realistically, Diantha can’t lose. But, type advantage is a beech in the show.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Realistically, Diantha can’t lose. But, type advantage is a beech in the show.
I just want her to receive the respect she deserves.
So many ppl underestimate her and they forget she is a champion of a very competitive and strong region. And she did that while also having side professions as a model and an actress
She is just inspiring

Megapixel

I just want her to receive the respect she deserves.
So many ppl underestimate her and they forget she is a champion of a very competitive and strong region. And she did that while also having side professions as a model and an actress
She is just inspiring
She is still the kalos champion for a reason, I wouldn't be surprised if Alain has already challenged her once, and lost.

BobbbidyBob

I think Ash will win but will give up the title of world champion to continue his journey. It would be in line with the fact that he entered the tournament because he wanted to battle Leon specifically, perhaps because he liked him and had fun with him and this motivated him to do it. It would also be in line with what he said in the movie I choose you, that he battles to make friends (he did it for Leon and later on Alola) not because he cares about the title per say. Is this in-character or what? Lol

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think Ash will win but will give up the title of world champion to continue his journey. It would be in line with the fact that he entered the tournament because he wanted to battle Leon specifically, perhaps because he liked him and had fun with him and this motivated him to do it. It would also be in line with what he said in the movie I choose you, that he battles to make friends (he did it for Leon and later on Alola) not because he cares about the title per say. Is this in-character or what? Lol
That would be an insult to everyone who competed in the PWC if Ash just gave it up. This is different from BF because being a Frontier Brain would prevent Ash from traveling, while being World Monarch won't. I only expect him to give up the title if it's intended for the next saga to be another BW-style reset.

World Turtle

Im ngl if ash does another team reset i wouldnt be surprised if he lost to like bug catcher joey next saga, hes still the most incompetent competent trainer
Depends if his reset involves catching starters again or if he catches Dragonite or Gengar level Pokémon.

…I hope he goes to Johto and catches a certain Larvitar now an all grown up Tyranitar.

I really want him to get more Pokémon from Hoenn, Kalos, Alola, and Galar though.

Considering you only need 6 to make a full team I’ll pass on Ash getting anything more from Kanto, Sinnoh, and Unova. Johto and Larvitar is the sole exception to this for me.

IcySealeo

Finally Spiritomb gets treated well after being abandoned since DP, but I would really like to see Togekiss as well.

BlazingAsh

Ash vs Leon prediction:

Win vs Loss
Aegislash vs Sirfetchd
Gengar vs Aegislash

Dragapult vs Gengar
Dragonite vs Dragapult

Mr Rime vs Dragonite
Lucario vs Mr Rime

Dracovish vs Rhyperior
Seismitoad vs Dracovish
Lucario vs Seismitoad

Charizard vs Lucario
Pikachu Z move vs Gmax Charizard.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Leon - Dragapult
Alain - Malamar
Lance - Gyarados
Diantha - Gourgeist
Cynthia - Kommo-o
Iris - Exdacrill
Steven - Aggron
Ash - Dracovish

I think that will be their last pokemon at first round, in semifinal should be a 6 vs 6, just like same in Kalos League.

Status
Not open for further replies.