• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer

Mostly watching
I wonder what this Universe could've been like?

Something like this

pokemon_anime_sword_shield__poster_by_lukasthadeuart_dda409p-pre.jpg

She would be traveling with Ash and maybe even Hop or Sonia would sometimes tag along with them. Marnie could be a rival to Ash or Gloria and I guess probably more focus on Galar.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
I'm 50/50 when it comes to Ash beating Leon... that's not me wanting Leon to win, that's my confidence level. Ash has enough accomplishments imo that should conceivably allow him to beat the unbeatable Champion, more so than our lowly characters playthrough in Sword and Shield.
But, Leon is pretty heavily protected in Pokémon lore as being undefeated, not just in the main games, but stuff like Masters too, as well as the Anime. He's literally that good apparently. So yeah, wouldn't shock me in any imaginable way if Ash won or lost.

UnovaMaster

I'm 50/50 when it comes to Ash beating Leon... that's not me wanting Leon to win, that's my confidence level. Ash has enough accomplishments imo that should conceivably allow him to beat the unbeatable Champion, more so than our lowly characters playthrough in Sword and Shield.
But, Leon is pretty heavily protected in Pokémon lore as being undefeated, not just in the main games, but stuff like Masters too, as well as the Anime. He's literally that good apparently. So yeah, wouldn't shock me in any imaginable way if Ash won or lost.

Nope, it's only thematically fitting for Ash, who has a lifetime of losses, to beat Leon, who hasn't fallen and scraped his knee enough

You only get stronger by taking L's and nobody takes an L better than Ash Ketchum

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I feel like Gloria would have had Goh's personality (despite those kind of racist memes where she is an angry Scottie) so the end result would've been the same.
I feel like she would've been more closer to Chloe in personality, only without the Eevee fixation, (which would've likely been replaced with Sobble or Scorbunny)

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
If Hop can appear this late, so can Bede. And he will be so strong Ash will be excited to learn there are still many powerful trainers outside of PWC!

pls writers give my boy an appearance

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Icould
Something like this

pokemon_anime_sword_shield__poster_by_lukasthadeuart_dda409p-pre.jpg

She would be traveling with Ash and maybe even Hop or Sonia would sometimes tag along with them. Marnie could be a rival to Ash or Gloria and I guess probably more focus on Galar.
Could by so epic. Miss the old formula with a female lead girl and with an amazing artstyle like in this pic :/

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Ash reset
Elisa battle
Iris
His team kinda sucked
The team plasma special not released
TR
N plotline sucks
DA! Season 2 that was 90% filler I believe
Losing volt tackle
Etc

And like I said grass is greener.

Iris was literally the saving grace of Best Wishes.. Not my problem some Ash-stans couldn't handle their hero being poked at once in a while.. please note that Ash is the reason why I'm still checking in every now and then..

I feel like Gloria would have had Goh's personality (despite those kind of racist memes where she is an angry Scottie) so the end result would've been the same.

'Scottish' isn't a race, it's a nationality.. so the proper term would be either stereotypical or at worst discriminatory..

Gingertail24

Iris was literally the saving grace of Best Wishes.. Not my problem some Ash-stans couldn't handle their hero being poked at once in a while.. please note that Ash is the reason why I'm still checking in every now and then..

'Scottish' isn't a race, it's a nationality.. so the proper term would be either stereotypical or at worst discriminatory..
Not saying I have a problem with iris. But that she was controversial when BW was airing

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Iris was literally the saving grace of Best Wishes.. Not my problem some Ash-stans couldn't handle their hero being poked at once in a while.. please note that Ash is the reason why I'm still checking in every now and then.
Dunno if I can talk for everyone, but the real problem was more about Ash grabbing hard the idiot/rookie ball than anything else.

If anything, BW more or less “tuned” his personality as we know now (SM did a better work in this sense, tho).

Status
Not open for further replies.