• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
The poster alone hints at Ash mastering a gimmick that far surpasses G-Max, Z-Moves, and Mega Evolution: Drip.

Drip? More like multitoned-crotchglare..

Dunno if I can talk for everyone, but the real problem was more about Ash grabbing hard the idiot/rookie ball than anything else.

If anything, BW more or less “tuned” his personality as we know now (SM did a better work in this sense, tho).

So Ash gets tweaked, therefore Iris gets hated upon? Yeah, like I said. People who disliked Iris were the voices of reason..

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I find it funny how people hated Iris but were just fine with Misty.

Misty was borderline emotionally abusive at times, especially to that poor Psyduck but somehow she gets let off the hook for whatever reason.

Edit: HOLY GIRATINA. I just realized why Brock was named Brock. It's a pun and somehow my brain never picked it up until just now. How did that happen?

World Turtle

So what Pokemon based on their pokedex entries sound like they'd be perfect for Ash?

Dreepy: "If this weak Pokémon is by itself, a mere child could defeat it. But if Dreepy has friends to help it train, it can evolve and become much stronger."

Passimian (the Teamwork Pokemon): "They form groups of roughly 20 individuals. Their mutual bond is remarkable—they will never let down a comrade."

Anything where the Power of Friendship comes into play would be right up Ash's alley.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I think we will get ten episodes for M8 tournamet arc.

Leon vs Alain
Lance vs Diantha
Iris vs Cynthia
Steven vs Ash
Leon vs Diantha/Lance
Cynthia vs Ash
Cynthia vs Ash part 2
Leon vs Ash part 1
Leon vs Ash part 2
Leon vs Ash part 3

DayQuil95

So what Pokemon based on their pokedex entries sound like they'd be perfect for Ash?

Dreepy: "If this weak Pokémon is by itself, a mere child could defeat it. But if Dreepy has friends to help it train, it can evolve and become much stronger."

Passimian (the Teamwork Pokemon): "They form groups of roughly 20 individuals. Their mutual bond is remarkable—they will never let down a comrade."

Anything where the Power of Friendship comes into play would be right up Ash's alley.
I honestly would have preferred Ash to have a Dragapult over Dragonite or Gengar.

BobbbidyBob

Since Ash goes to War in JN118 , can we expect deaths?
Maybe we see the death of Iris at the hands of a Shark and Ash goes full Wick to avenge her
That actually sounds kiiinda similar to the first movie? minus some things you mentioned lol

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

I’m still sore because we actually had an episode with Ash bonding with passimian and he didn’t get a single one...

Anyway, based on dex entries only, loyalty also fits. Gardevoir have all the points to be an Ash pokemon. Still wishing for a mawile, tho.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I’m still sore because we actually had an episode with Ash bonding with passimian and he didn’t get a single one...

Anyway, based on dex entries only, loyalty also fits. Gardevoir have all the points to be an Ash pokemon. Still wishing for a mawile, tho.
And it was a good idea that he didn't catch one because that episode ended up being banned from airing in the US.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Serena: "you either like her for what she is or you are a creep who sexualizes her and just likes her because of shipping. there is absolutely no in between"
Wtf does this dude hate Amourshipping how disgusting. Anyways I am one of those in betweeners
Don't mind him, it's either some immature kid trying to get a reaction out of people, or some salty Amour anti who still hasn't gotten over the kiss. There is no in-between.

Status
Not open for further replies.