• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megapixel

I’m still sore because we actually had an episode with Ash bonding with passimian and he didn’t get a single one...

Anyway, based on dex entries only, loyalty also fits. Gardevoir have all the points to be an Ash pokemon. Still wishing for a mawile, tho.
I wouldn't be surprised if ash will never catch mawile or gardevoir because the anime still lists them as "very feminine" I know Horace has a gardevoir, but he's not even a protagonist or a recurring character.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
I wouldn't be surprised if ash will never catch mawile or gardevoir because the anime still lists them as "very feminine" I know Horace has a gardevoir, but he's not even a protagonist or a recurring character.
How's he not a recurring character?

Red and Blue

If anyone wanted an Pokémon Movie 24, what can the setting and story be, Sorry If It was asked already.
Set in the Crown Tundra and dealing with Calyrex, its horses, and a new mythical.

Following that M25 would focus on Sinnoh or ancient Hisui

Rune Knight

A few highlights from the previews that were shown. Beware of potential spoilers if you're planning to go in blind.

Looks like Cynthia really will be using ME as her gimmick. I know that most people guessed this, but I'm glad that this confirms it. : )

And it looks like the scene with Delia, Tracey, Professor Oak and some of Ash's Pokémon viewing Ash's battle will indeed take place during his match with Steven. Based on their worries expressions, it makes me wonder if Ash will be pushed into a corner.

Here are my battle predictions for the tournament
Lance vs diantha
Hydregion vs aurorus- hydregion- recalled
Dragonite vs mega Gardevoir - mega Gardevoir
Red Gyarados vs gourgeist -red Gyarados
Red Gyarados vs mega gardevoir- mega Gardevoir
Hydregion vs mega Gardevoir - mega Gardevoir
Winner diantha
Iris vs cythnia
Haxorus - milotic - haxorus
Haxorus vs mega garchomop - mega garchomop
Excadrill vs mega garchomp- mega garchomp
Gabite vs mega garchomp - mega garchomp
Ash vs Steven
Cradily vs Pikachu- cradily
Sirfetchd vs cradily - sirfetchd
Sirfetchd vs armadlo- sirfetchd
Metagross vs sirfetchd - Metagross
Mega Metagross vs gingamax gengar- gingamax gengar
Wow.... I think they are the worst predictions I have seen in a long time

deliaketchum

What is the name of ost when matchups were decided on screen in latest episode? Can someone tell me?

World Turtle

I was checking, more than half of the angry emojis I've received are from unovamaster

Same as me.

Same lmfao
He's only given me four. How many do you guys have in total?

Edit: Also I hope no one is getting bothered by the angry or the laughing emojis when they're being done in mockery of what you posted. I am honestly concerned the emoji reaction system could be abused by trolls to harass people and cyberbullying is nothing to laugh at. People have committed suicide because of cyberbullying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.