• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayQuil95

He's only given me four. How many do you guys have in total?

Edit: Also I hope no one is getting bothered by the angry or the laughing emojis when they're being done in mockery of what you posted. I am honestly concerned the emoji reaction system could be abused by trolls to harass people and cyberbullying is nothing to laugh at. People have committed suicide because of cyberbullying.
9 out of 19

SatoSereFan224888

Couldn’t something like Ash being blackmailed become an episode or two? Maybe he wins but someone isn’t happy he won.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Couldn’t something like Ash being blackmailed become an episode or two? Maybe he wins but someone isn’t happy he won.
What inept hack blackmails someone after they win a competition rather than before? Especially if it’s a competitor. It’s stupid

World Turtle

And then the 8 strongest trainers in the world are suddenly on that mastermind's ass, sounds like a nice plan.
My hurt/comfort fanfics are basically this. Someone hurts Ash and the hold world goes “excuse you what do you think you’re doing?” Ash has helped a lot of people and I like seeing that kindness returned.

My favorite is the one based on the BTAS episode “the Man Who Killed Batman”. JJM are full on antagonist in mourning and are basically on a warpath even turning against Team Rocket (well that and because they think they’ve been set up as the fall guys).

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
A few highlights from the previews that were shown. Beware of potential spoilers if you're planning to go in blind.

Looks like Cynthia really will be using ME as her gimmick. I know that most people guessed this, but I'm glad that this confirms it. : )

And it looks like the scene with Delia, Tracey, Professor Oak and some of Ash's Pokémon viewing Ash's battle will indeed take place during his match with Steven. Based on their worries expressions, it makes me wonder if Ash will be pushed into a corner.
The big takeaway from the preview is that all the clips are only from the first round of the M8 tournament.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Sorry, but i would say this is a cringe idea. Maybe you should write a book instead of here.

Vichoo

It would be very good if the semis were 6v6 (Although they will surely cut León's semifinal against Lance or diantha a lot), an Ash vs Cynthia 6v6 is what they owe us more than 10 years ago

Do you have some sort of weird fetish of Ash being injured, cut in half, limbs broken, kidnapped, blackmailed, decaptiated? You always post these things or are you just trolling?

Hahaha, and well the closest we got to that was in XYz (?)

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
It's odd how 10MV would really fit to be used in a Dynamaxed pokémon(as it did with Tapu-Z) yet the only Ash will face will be Leon's, and Lucario will face it instead

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It's odd how 10MV would really fit to be used in a Dynamaxed pokémon(as it did with Tapu-Z) yet the only Ash will face will be Leon's, and Lucario will face it instead

Is that guaranteed? Tho. Many openings show stuff that doesn't happen in the show.

Mega Lucario could be used vs Cynthia instead.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Is that guaranteed? Tho. Many openings show stuff that doesn't happen in the show.

Maybe. Ash will have three battles, all we know is that gengar could be g-maxing against Steven.

If not, pikachu’s z-move would be the best to keep its role as “metagross killer”.

DuskAstral

My headcanon.
Ash-Greninja never really existed. It was only a hallucination caused by Greninja's specific aura.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC

I don't think they would pull the 10MV finisher a second consecutive time even if it it would be pretty cool
A clash with a bigger or giant opponent looks way cooler than nuking a smaller target, we could see that vs Lusamine and Kukui while it wasn't as impressive with Mimikyu for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.