• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season my ass, even winning the lottery is more likely than that horsecrap happening lul.
100% Agreed!
Making Ash leave after this season would make it worse, There's no point in him leaving after Journeys even with more cameos and Fanservice (Do I have to see more Cameos? NO!)
Just keep Ash around until he's ready to become an Pokémon Master (no, becoming Monarch does not make him a Pokémon Master)

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
100% Agreed!
Making Ash leave after this season would make it worse, There's no point in him leaving after Journeys even with more cameos and Fanservice (Do I have to see more Cameos? NO!)
Just keep Ash around until he's ready to become an Pokémon Master (no, becoming Monarch does not make him a Pokémon Master)
They'll just keep him around for the same old. Battle and occasional captures. A plain and simple fact. Although those are the real points of contention on post-Journeys due to the PWC's existence and the captures they did for Ash this time around.

I think that I have an idea for the plot of the Gen 9 Anime.

Ash: I did it. I finally defeated the strongest trainer in the world.... but... it's not enough... I... I want more.... I need more blood...!!
It sounds good to me but does whatever that Gen 9 Region name is know who is this Ash? I'm believing he's a World Famous Champion in their eyes... knowing the writers, the People of Gen 9 Region would be skeptical and question Ash's legitimate title for PWC thing or not.

Rune Knight

It sounds good to me but does whatever that Gen 9 Region name is know who is this Ash? I'm believing he's a World Famous Champion in their eyes... knowing the writers, the People of Gen 9 Region would be skeptical and question Ash's legitimate title for PWC thing or not.

Especially since he is just a child.

Master Pikachu 11

I think Ash is being replaced after Journeys.
Oh boy here we go again
Last season my ass, even winning the lottery is more likely than that horsecrap happening lul.
Agreed, no way the writers would get a new protagonist that would act and do exactly the same thing that Ash is doing. Plus not knowing what a Pokémon Master is, is enough of a reason to bring Ash back

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Oh boy here we go again

Agreed, no way the writers would get a new protagonist that would act and do exactly the same thing that Ash is doing. Plus not knowing what a Pokémon Master is, is enough of a reason to bring Ash back
There's simply nothing they can do with Ash now without a hard reboot.

UnovaMaster

I know the reserve debate died, but technically it would make a lot of sense not to confirm reserves 2 months before they are used

People would just be impatient and not appreciate what's going on until them, revealing them at the end of July 22nd or even August 12th works the most spectacularly

I know the reserve debate died, but technically it would make a lot of sense not to confirm reserves 2 months before they are used

People would just be impatient and not appreciate what's going on until them, revealing them at the end of July 22nd or even August 12th works the most spectacularly
Vs Cynthia?

Pokemon Master Roxas!

Returning PokeMaster

Still coping on that? No reserves are gonna be used for M8. the paul ep confirmed it and the steven vs ash preview and mag confirmed it.

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
I don't think Ash is getting replaced or anything, but I do think he is gonna win the PWC. Everyone is counting on him, we didn't get those wholesome episodes for nothing, his family, his Pokemon, the entire Alola region, even freaking Lance is counting on him winning. I saw his interaction with Lance something like "You are the last hope Kanto has".

SatoSereFan224888

100% Agreed!
Ash can have his own series on YouTube. SV can have completely new characters.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It would be great if he used Infernape and Torterra against her, but of course I expect the Journeys team to be used instead as usual.
He should have brought in Infernape, it'd be more believable if Infernape was helping him take her down
They truly teased us with Infernape wanting to fight Moltres, then Infernape popping back up with that AU Journeys Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.