• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have brought in Infernape, it'd be more believable if Infernape was helping him take her down
They truly teased us with Infernape wanting to fight Moltres, then Infernape popping back up with that AU Journeys Ash
They teased us with Greninja the most. Infernape coming back to defeat Cynthia (which was only teased once in a fantasy) but Greninja not coming back to beat an opponent it lost to three times would be ludicrous.
Plot twist Torterra defeats Cynthia’s Garchomp :D

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
You are just in denial. it's okay to realize there's no reserves being used for M8. And it's true.
Man's a lost cause, leave him be. Should've realized that when he went all in on stating Ash is leaving the series when that's the most unrealistic thing to happen in the pkmn anime.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Man's a lost cause, leave him be. Should've realized that when he went all in on stating Ash is leaving the series when that's the most unrealistic thing to happen in the pkmn anime.
If the reserves actually did stuff, the "Ash is leaving" crowd would potentially have substance to their theories.

But nah, let's just ignore the Butch/Cassidy episode. Team Rocket had an out and didn't take it, quite clear it's not ending anytime soon

Megapixel

He should have brought in Infernape, it'd be more believable if Infernape was helping him take her down
They truly teased us with Infernape wanting to fight Moltres, then Infernape popping back up with that AU Journeys Ash
I'm glad there's an alternate universe out there where Ash does use Infernape on a regular basis, and doesn't have him gathering dust on a ranch for eternity.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
That's the same thing people said back then about Ash never really catching a Ghost Type Pokemon, especially a Gengar. We can't be sure about nothing, as Pokemon is continuosly changing.
Well, some fans though Rowlet will evolve into Decidueye and would be finally a Ash's first ghost type pokemon but instead really was a troll tier episode with that everstone.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
There's an increasing rumor around the idea that Ash might catch Mewtwo. Honestly, I always thought that might happen at some point. Mainly because Ash is the only human in the world that Mewtwo has had somekind of bond; and in he catches him, Ash could help him to evolve in his Psychic/Fighting form, which would reflect Ash's battle spirit.

However, there are a few conditions for Ash to do that:
+ To fight and defeat Mewtwo, Ash would need his "Ultimate Pokemon Team" with his most powerful and experienced Pokemon. Greninja is a MUST in the team.
+ Catching Mewtwo should be presented as Ash's Ultimate Challenge, similar to how in the games catching Mewtwo is your ultimate challenge after defeating the Elite Four.
+ To catch Mewtwo, Ash will definitely need to have a Master Ball, because is there's one Pokemon that would need such PokeBall to capture it, it's Mewtwo.
+ I can assume that, once Ash catches Mewtwo, the scenenario would be similar to Goh and Suicune: Ash's will keep Mewtwo at Oak's Lab, and Mewtwo will use it as his home/base, but he will keep moving through the world by his own while doing his "mission".
+ Obviously, Mewtwo's existence must still be a secret, which means Ash wouldn't be able to take him on his team as all the other Pokemon. However, once Ash is in a very dangerous situation, Mewtwo could come to his help. For example, in battling a villain like Giovanni, or facing a extremely dangerous Pokemon like the return of Eternatus.

What do you think?
I would add more interesting and absurdly condiction:
+ Make this at new series, not during JN.
+ Search and catch legendaries for making a main team: Pikachu, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Solgaleo, Koraidon.
+ Make a long obstacle Tobias tier rival, main team likely be: Giratina, Lunala, Miraidon, Genesect, Articuno, Zapdos.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm glad there's an alternate universe out there where Ash does use Infernape on a regular basis, and doesn't have him gathering dust on a ranch for eternity.
If only the same could be said of Charizard.
I'm sick of new Charizard's constantly being brought in while Ash's does precisely jack!

charchar56

If only the same could be said of Charizard.
I'm sick of new Charizard's constantly being brought in while Ash's does precisely jack!
It's really odd. I get that Ash is supposed to start a new journey with only Pikachu as he travels region to region. if they want to keep a fan favorite pokemon like charizard relevant, then why not stick with the whole charizard is off training somewhere thing and bring him back to get the new region powerups. showcasing new zards was such a weird move when the main character has a strong one himself

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
1) As spoken by one of the user, i hope Diantha and Alan and maybe Sycarmore take over the clearing of vines and Greninja offically returns to Ash after his match with Lucario is over if the episode do happen

2) Mewtwo SHOULD destory all of them in the raids and no sell to Goh pokeball by using psychic the pokeballs back to him

3) IDK, Ash encourage Chole to follow her dream with Eevee??

4) Rather have Mimey used against Leon Mr Rime instead

5) Celebration have to be at Oaks lab in Pallet with Delia, Tracy, Brock and Misty and all of Ash mons (yes, that include his Alola team damn it and possible cameo like Pidegot who fly pass to the lab after seeing Ash or Primeape that returns after retiring and/ or Greninja and Goodra) unless JN is the final appearance for Oak due to his original VA passing then Cerise

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
It’s from a fan.

Mewtwo “striking back” to whatever will happen on Project Mew conclusion and the Regis plot would be neat, tho.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Go and the other chasers have the regi quintet. I know the opening can be misleading, but it looks like to point that regigigas will be the final raid battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.