• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Knight

I feel like you could make a sort of type-triangle from the three existing gimmicks.

Here is the way I see it:

Mega-Evolution (Speed) > G-Max (Defense)
G-Max (Defense) > Z-Moves (Power)
Z-Moves (Power) > Mega-Evolution (Speed)

Once again this was just for fun and even I highly doubt that this is the case, but I felt like sharing this since we're on a speculation thread anyway!

Last edited:

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
A time travel plot-focused adventure story in Pokémon could be great. Ash could travel around time and space and witness key events in the Pokémon World while trying to prevent the bad guys from stopping time or something like that. Each era could have a mini arc (around 5-6 episodes), with them all being somehow tied to the bad guys, while Ash also catches new Pokémon.
Here are some ideas for the key events Ash could time travel to:
1. The expedition team in South America that first discovered about Mew's existance
2. The burning of the tower in Ecruteak City
3. The era that Legends Arceus takes place in
4. The first time Rayquaza mega evolved to save the world
5. The original dragon being splited in Reshiram and Zekrom
6. The Great War in Kalos

It's such an interesting premise, and this would also allow Ash to continue as a protagonist even if he becomes the MOnarch
The Kalos War and the Original Dragon split are two events I really want to see.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Also neat tidbit, apparently Ash’s whole team is male, excluding Dracovish who’s genderless.

I always figured Dragonite was female but maybe it really is just a big orange Barney
I just assume a character's Pokemon is the same gender as the trainer until I'm told otherwise.
Cause that's how it works most the time, all the SM Pokemon were dudes

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Yes, although it still remains to be seen if his Lucario and Sirfetch’d also have their hidden abilities or not.

Although it would make it easier to tell if they have their hidden abilities or not if Ash’s Lucario gets hit by a Dark type move and if Sirfetch’d is able to hit a Ghost type Mon with Meteor Assault(fighting type move).
Well there's at least one Ghost Pokemon coming up(Dragapult)
I'm still holding out hope that Cynthia owns a Spiritomb

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well there's at least one Ghost Pokemon coming up(Dragapult)
I'm still holding out hope that Cynthia owns a Spiritomb
I think that Cynthia is using Spiritomb, because I believe that she'll use her game team from BDSP (Garchomp, Lucario, Spiritomb, Milotic, Roserade, and Gastrodon).

nickdt

She is likely going to be using Kommo-o considering that they specifically went out of their way to show it. So will most likely not have a Lucario.

Her team realistically is going to look like this:

Garchomp<- - ->Mega Garchomp, Kommo-o, Glaceon/Spiritomb, Milotic, Roserade, and Gastrodon

The only other Pokémon that Spiritomb might take the place of besides Glaceon would be Roserade.

I don't think she will have a Spiritomb. Like, why would they reveal her Roserade if they haven't plans for her to actually use it.

And Glaceon is part of her OG 3 (Garchomp, Gastrodon and Glaceon) and with that i mean her first three Pokemon revealed.

However, if she does have a Spiritomb, i see it either replacing Gastro or Milotic, considering she already used them in the Masters Eight.

nuzamaki90

Status
Not open for further replies.