• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Also neat tidbit, apparently Ash’s whole team is male, excluding Dracovish who’s genderless.

I always figured Dragonite was female but maybe it really is just a big orange Barney
I feel kinda fooled. But, I just accepted that the trainer will always have pokemon mostly of his/her gender, for some reason. Surprised dragonite have a hidden ability, tho.

Go got a lot of female ‘mons, but his core team it’s only about the Galar starters, anyway.

nuzamaki90

I feel kinda fooled. But, I just accepted that the trainer will always have pokemon mostly of his/her gender, for some reason. Surprised dragonite have a hidden ability, tho.

Go got a lot of female ‘mons, but his core team it’s only about the Galar starters, anyway.
Yeah I kind of wasn’t expecting Dragonite to be a dude. It just gives that aura of the loveable mother figure at Sakuragi Park.

But hey, there’s a lot of great dads out in the world that love to give hugs lol!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
If I understood well, it was more or less hinted in some interview that he'll have some self-doubt moment during the tournament.

If it's against Cynthia or Leon, we'll have to wait and see.

SatoSereFan224888

If I understood well, it was more or less hinted in some interview that he'll have some self-doubt moment during the tournament.

If it's against Cynthia or Leon, we'll have to wait and see.
But somehow Ash will fight through it and prevail.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
FZzcGPwXkAU8pp3

Mezastar hints that Iris also has a Hydreigon that she just didn't use
What a waste. Robbed of the Deino line in the BW saga, eventually gets it on her own but never bothered to use it.

Suuuuper Laaaame

MegaSalamence05

I honestly don't mind that Iris didn't use Hydreigon. But what I am surprised at is Lance using one instead. When Lance easily could've used a Kingdra against Diantha. That's my guess is to give more to Diantha from the Diantha-Lance battle. But then that begs the question is they re-use animation all of the time.

nickdt

I honestly don't mind that Iris didn't use Hydreigon. But what I am surprised at is Lance using one instead. When Lance easily could've used a Kingdra against Diantha. That's my guess is to give more to Diantha from the Diantha-Lance battle. But then that begs the question is they re-use animation all of the time.

Problem is Kingdra isn't land based. Yes, i know Gyarados isn't either, but at least with that one they can spin it like: Its part Flying, so its ok.

kickachu

Momentai!
What you think the villian team name will be , what are their motives and what pokemon will get cross evolution

Rune Knight

This thought randomly came to mind so I felt like sharing it before I forget.

Throughout the course of the first round of the Masters Tournament, Goh displayed a more enthusiastic personality; not being afraid to verbally cheer his friends on during their matches.

This is interesting in the sense that at the start of the series, Goh was very closed-off and didn't like gravitating public attention. It shows just how much Ash has rubbed off on him ever since, which I personally view as enriching character development.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So we got a break, a recap, an awfully boring episode about an Eevee girl, a recap episode, a break - ALL in a row?........
HORRIBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.