• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
FZzcGPwXkAU8pp3

Mezastar hints that Iris also has a Hydreigon that she just didn't use
@Sham
Iris should have used Hydreigon huh?

kickachu

Momentai!
Here is my prediction for the episode
Ash vs cythnia
-gastrodon vs Dragonite
Dragonite recalled
-gastrodon vs gengar
Gengar
-Spiritomb vs gengar
Spiritomb
-spiritomb vs Dragonite
Spiritomb
-spiritomb vs pikachu
Pikachu
-roserade vs Pikachu
Roserade
-roserade vs dracovish
Dracovish
- togekiss vs dracovish
Dracovish recalled
-Togekiss vs Lucario
Lucario
-milotic vs Lucario
Lucario recalled
-milotic vs dracovish
Milotic
- milotic vs sirfetchd
Tie
- mega garchomp vs mega Lucario
Mega Lucario
Tell me what you think of this

Here is my prediction for the episode
Ash vs cythnia
-gastrodon vs Dragonite
Dragonite recalled
-gastrodon vs gengar
Gengar
-Spiritomb vs gengar
Spiritomb
-spiritomb vs Dragonite
Spiritomb
-spiritomb vs pikachu
Pikachu
-roserade vs Pikachu
Roserade
-roserade vs dracovish
Dracovish
- togekiss vs dracovish
Dracovish recalled
-Togekiss vs Lucario
Lucario
-milotic vs Lucario
Lucario recalled
-milotic vs dracovish
Milotic
- milotic vs sirfetchd
Tie
- mega garchomp vs mega Lucario
Mega Lucario
Tell me what you think of this
Your prediction is wrong, pikachu falls with spiritomb

Turboblazevolt

Okay hear me out, Ash loses to Cynthia and decides to give his Lucario to her to convince her not to retire blahblah. This will also mirror her team in the games where she has a Lucario. Then she uses Lucario in the finals which is why we see a Lucario vs Charizard scene in the OP. LMAO /s

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Okay hear me out, Ash loses to Cynthia and decides to give his Lucario to her to convince her not to retire blahblah. This will also mirror her team in the games where she has a Lucario. Then she uses Lucario in the finals which is why we see a Lucario vs Charizard scene in the OP. LMAO /s
Unlikely. You forgot the part where Cynthia and Lucario go through Bond Phenomenon and become Cynthia-Lucario with a XYZ inspired remix of her theme playing.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Oh man I'm hyped that Spiritomb actually gets a proper non-evil role in the series! And Togekiss finally gets a role again... but where's Kommo-o?! :/

Seriously no need for Gastrodon
It seems that they r trying to present her BDSP team

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
From an in-universe perspective, Gastrodon instead of Kommo-o makes perfect sense. Gengar, Dragonite and Dracovish can all counter Kommo-o, whereas Gastrodon is an absolute tank, and Ash has no Grass Pokémon - as a matter of fact, not even a Grass type attack - and he historically always struggled against tanky opponents.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
From an in-universe perspective, Gastrodon instead of Kommo-o makes perfect sense. Gengar, Dragonite and Dracovish can all counter Kommo-o, whereas Gastrodon is an absolute tank, and Ash has no Grass Pokémon - as a matter of fact, not even a Grass type attack - and he historically always struggled against tanky opponents.
True but Kommo-o (finally spelt that name right) is much cooler lol. Gastrodon already had a chance to shine, Kommo-o should have gotten the spot! Plus Dragonite taking down Kommo-o instead of Gastrodon as implied by preview would have been cooler

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
True but Kommo-o (finally spelt that name right) is much cooler lol. Gastrodon already had a chance to shine, Kommo-o should have gotten the spot! Plus Dragonite taking down Kommo-o instead of Gastrodon as implied by preview would have been cooler
Kommo-o has to be the pseudo with the smallest role.
Dragapult barely appeared but at least Leon has it and will likely use it

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Ideally, yes. Actually, I’d prefer if dragonite was the one to decide the battle. I like lucario, really, but I feel dragonite kinda deserves a good win.

Status
Not open for further replies.