• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I'll call them "Bursters", those who often burst out of their pokéball on their own to do funny stuff.
Sorry…but I’ve seen Alien way too many times to not have nightmares when I hear the word “burster”

Rune Knight

Okay. Here I go.

And then there is the category for the Pokémon who really love being inside their trainers balls:

Excadrill.

Sorry. May not have been as funny.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Oh no, the internet hates me, my life is ruined!
I see this as an absolute win. The internet hates you and you can profit off of all the attention

Trainer Micah

You're underselling this site if you think it's only half.

Same here also "If" may i add this is a speculation forum for pokemon related ideals only rather from animation or manga not the opposite.
(I guess i can add this..) And i can see what this moderator is talking about at least some of you have been sticking to the related topic of the forum itself some haven't depending on the half..

As for anime i am happy Ash made it to Leon i can't wait to see there battle regardless if Ash loses which i think he might happen...
Then he tell's everyone he's off to Paldea before he does he deposit's his pokemon to Crease's lab which may then get deposited to Oaks afterwards (Just a thought)...

After he does we see Ash change alters and upon entering he meets maybe a few pokemon who'll want to join him who well...
We know:

Pikachu - Is going idk if it'll learn anything new or not.

??? - Afterwards idk in/on number but whatever happens hope he captures something new/old what idk... Thoughts are on which may change..

Fuecoco - Might be his starter..

Mawile - be his secondary or first capture i think since not he may teach Mawile the Terastal ideal similar to Gengar's ideal just differently who knows it may switch to Mega evolution later..

Stonjouner - Don't get me wrong on this but i er had this "dream i saw Ash in a distance" and he was with Nemona i think he also had two

Spritzee - Two were flying above them i don't know if this if these two along side these five actually joined him but *Just a crazy dream i had since i challenged him and lost before i woke up i said bye to him and continue to grow and adventure with your pokemon.* That is what i said i believe, And i heard him say you too!

But so you know strange dream ngl..

Trainer Micah

The problem is that Satoshi doesn't know about the Paldea region yet, so he can't say he's going there.

I know he doesn't know as of it yet and i know he's not going there nor saying he's going there yet. But "what if just saying what if" Leon told him about it after there battle or something? And Ash asked possibly him or the professor's to learn of the region and the pokemon that live there..

Just so you know just a thought.

Rune Knight

In regards to past companions showing up to cheer Ash on during his match with Leon; I compiled a list of those would likely not make it past Galar immigration because of their pokémon.

Tracey, because of his Venonat.
May, because of her Beautifly, and Skitty.
Dawn, because of her Piplup, Pachirisu, and Quilava.
Cilan, because of his Pansage.
Clemont, because of Chespin.
Serena, because of her Delphox.
Lana, because of her Primarina.

Dawn would probably get arrested on the spot.

Last edited:
In regards to past companions showing up to cheer Ash on during his match with Leon; I compiled a list of those would likely not make it past Galar immigration because of their pokémon.

Tracey, because of his Venonat.
May, because of her Beautifly, and Skitty.
Dawn, because of her Piplup, Pachirisu, and Quilava.
Cilan, because of his Pansage.
Clemont, because of Chespin.
Serena, because of her Delphox.
Lana, because of her Primarina.

Dawn would probably get arrested on the spot.
Remember when a Turtwig got on a plane to Galar? They’ll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.