• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Honestly all of Ash's team member choices for JN were great and something I've really warmed up to. Like I'm glad we got Dracovish instead of Inteleon, Sirfetchd instead of any other mon, Dragonite and Gengar even though I wasn't huge on them before, and everyone knows my thoughts about Lucario

While the team dynamic and organic screentime has been a HUGE problem, individually these mons really have shined in my eyes and their personalities have made me love and appreciate them so much

Eevee903

You are awesome!
While the team dynamic and organic screentime has been a HUGE problem, individually these mons really have shined in my eyes and their personalities have made me love and appreciate them so much
I agree on that invidualism. I just wish Dracovish and Dragonite got more time shine. They basically got nothing in terms of personal development. They are cute and fun,but that is it

kemal07

I might be a tad slow, but now I can see a potential epiphany for Chloe and Eevee.

Perhaps Eevee wants to gain a type that is not an Eeveelution type so therefore the anime introduces terastilising through Chloe and Eevee somehow, where Eevee has a tera type that isn't shared by an Eeveelution?

Either that or it Gigantamaxes, which probably makes more sense.

Rune Knight

I might be a tad slow, but now I can see a potential epiphany for Chloe and Eevee.

Perhaps Eevee wants to gain a type that is not an Eeveelution type so therefore the anime introduces terastilising through Chloe and Eevee somehow, where Eevee has a tera type that isn't shared by an Eeveelution?

Either that or it Gigantamaxes, which probably makes more sense.

I like the teratilizing idea, and I think that it makes sense because Eevee is being used to advertise it for the most part.

terestal-art.jpg

Imagine the episodes after November 11th are epilogue episodes, devoted to showing former companions reaching their dreams?
So Serena becomes a top coordinator/Kalos Queen and marries Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.