• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
You’re right.

They’re replacing him with Chloe.

/I’m kidding
//Maybe.
That would be a good idea even.
She's starting a journey adventure and still need learn more about pokemon.
Compare unlike to Goh, which he's already acknowledge with pokemon.

Rune Knight

Just for fun, I created a list that categorizes which of Ash's past/reserve pokémon I believe to best embody the ones in his Journeys team.

Note that this is purely subjective and not meant to be taken too seriously.

I'm also only counting the ones that he has owned in a pokéball for at least more than one episode; so no temporarily catches, befriends, etc.

That said, here is my list; note that I used this specific tier list maker for this, so feel free to use it if you want to make your own.

t8a5QI.png

Last edited:
Just for fun, I created a list that categorizes which of Ash's past/reserve pokémon I believe to best embody the ones in his Journeys team.

Note that this is purely subjective and not meant to be taken too seriously.

I'm also only counting the ones that he has owned in a pokéball for at least more than one episode; so no temporarily catches, befriends, etc.

That said, here is my list; note that I used this specific tier list maker for this, so feel free to use it if you want to make your own.

t8a5QI.png
Switch Donphan and Oshawott

tsunamimijumaru

Everyone's thoughts on Ash vs Leon part 1?
I think it started off pretty solid for the most part. Gengar scores a KO and finally see his Gmax form during this tournament. We see Gmax Terror's secondary effect as well Cursed Body activate.

Does anyone know if León is using 3 gimmicks himself? I was expecting to see Gmax Inteleon but we didn't so is it Ashs 3 vs Leon's 1? If that's the case then it's definitely gonna be very debated part of this match as a whole.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I am more interested in character interactions rather than the battle itself.....
Since we saw interactions from Diantha Im pleased

BobbbidyBob

Dr. Amaranth/Hodaka looked so evil in today’s episode lol

BobbbidyBob

Dr. Amaranth/Hodaka looked so evil in today’s episode lol
He's leading teams of chasers after all.. which is the same as hunters, only that they go after living things rather than objects. It's official by definition.
Horrible ppl
yep, now I am 95 % convinced he is up to something

kickachu

Momentai!
Question does anybody think Leon is trying I mean we all thought he take down two of ash's Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.