• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Whatever happened to the Regigigas raid battle that's in the OP. Feels like it's not happening now.
Regigigas is just having a Slow Start to its day. It should be here in about 5 years.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Regigigas is just having a Slow Start to its day. It should be here in about 5 years.
Off topic, but what's the actual tactics for slow start? Looks similar to truant and I still haven't a use for it.

Also, unless this will be a three parter, the Regigigas raid can or can not be the PM finale, let's see.

MunchMunch

I mean to be fair look what happened with Volcarona in BW it was Champion Alder’s ace in the games and yet in the anime it got its spot stolen from it by Bouffalant and was reduced down to a Pokémon of the Day and only really appeared in one episode and we didn’t really see any other Volcarona until we got to JN.
And even then it was just another one and done deal. Volcarona barely has any presence in the anime.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
nah watch tinkaton just be in a filler episode where she loses her hammer or something
One of the members of that line will get an episode like that.

Careful you might tempt fate there.

*Several months later*

Ash: I got Tinkaton!

Oh and they have her crush on Ash like Bayleef.
Welp. that will probably not end well for me but the best scenario case is, I go to Team Rocket and I am used by Jessie but the worst scenario case is, I end up with Ash Ketchum and I ended up like Iris's dragonite.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
All these Tinkaton icons!

Her Pokedex entrees must've really caught the fandom interest

Even places like the dreaded 4chan can't stop meme'ing about her lol

BobbbidyBob

Is it true that the the poke fan magazine says that eps 136 and 137 are clip shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.