• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
The anime was on my mind mostly lol
But that could be because the Anime takes up about 70% of this franchise

Also besides SwSh and the Anime, did this Gen even do ANYTHING else with Galar? Every Single thing in Gen 8 besides the aforementioned, seemed more Sinnoh focused than anything
Does Twilight Wings count?

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281

World Turtle

This is just a theory an unlikely one I'll admit, but I think Ash will stick around till they reboot the games. Which will happen once they run out of dualities (which may or may not have a third thing) for the box cover duo to represent.

The Box Duos (and Trios) represent big important things. There is only so many of those.

Technically remakes already reboot the games

kickachu

Momentai!
Question since ash is staying in the anime what spoilers you think they'll show for tomorrow's preview announcement

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Kadabra should be safe now that Uri Geller had a sudden change of heart and lifted the ban

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Also besides SwSh and the Anime, did this Gen even do ANYTHING else with Galar?
There was the Manga. And plushies. Lots of Galar plushies.

What else would they do with Galar?

World Turtle

That would take a loooooong time, since duality is incredibly common.

Well yeah, but the box duos have so far been "major opposites" they've done a lot of the stuff that'd be "top god" level (or close too it) in mythology. They tend to save smaller opposites for the minor legendary.

I'd like to discuss this since I enjoy world building and symbolism like that. Maybe even make a thread discussing dualism in Pokemon. But I'm still recovering from my phlebotomy from earlier today (they took a pint of blood out of me). I'd rather go to bed.

Morax

King of heroes
Well yeah, but the box duos have so far been "major opposites" they've done a lot of the stuff that'd be "top god" level (or close too it) in mythology. They tend to save smaller opposites for the minor legendary.

I'd like to discuss this since I enjoy world building and symbolism like that. Maybe even make a thread discussing dualism in Pokemon. But I'm still recovering from my phlebotomy from earlier today (they took a pint of blood out of me). I'd rather go to bed.
I can think of an infinite number of astronomical dualities tho.

>Pokemon Einstein and Pokemon Niels bohr
There. Gen 10 confirmed.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I can think of an infinite number of astronomical dualities tho.

>Pokemon Einstein and Pokemon Niels bohr
There. Gen 10 confirmed.
Pokemon: Urza and Pokemon: Mishra…and the third Legendary being Yawgmoth.

Trainer Micah

He's just being phased out a little slower, ripping the bandaid off doesn't help the Pokemon company

I guarantee you he'll be gone by year 30

You know a old saying goes i guess is:

Rumors are just rumors they really don't need to be real on Ash leaving meaning hey everyone can choose to what they themselves believe in and not the opposite way you know.

Meaning do i believe Ash'll stick around maybe longer? Yes til we all know when ever he decides to be ready to retire and some one else takes over that role for Ash but hey that can be the future can't it?

Meaning do i believe Ash'll be here more then 30 years plus years from now? Answer yes. I mean really him leaving would just put anew person for his role as protagonist and since he's been here for " How long? " i don't see that happening at least not anytime soon.

As for this rumor it's just fake meaning i've chosen what's real what isn't.. - More like a small gain of salt if you will...

Meaning Hey just be who you are and believe what you believe in and shape your future. Not the opposite alright?

So you know live your dream make it real - make sense? - And true yeah it doesn't help the company really.

BobbbidyBob

I think it makes more sense for the announcement to be next week after showcasing the last paldean starter (quaxly)

Status
Not open for further replies.