• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

charinija

Pokemon Master

Meowscarada​

Baxcalibur​

Ceruledge​

Annihilape​

Cyclizar / Glimmora​

Ash's team. And after 1992 America, the 2nd dream team

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Give Ash a tatsugiri.

Tatsugiri can be a Rocket mon too Larry.

Other Pokemon who give me Rocket energy

Scovillain
Flamigo
Grafaiai
Gholdengo
Tinkaton
Orthworm

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
When will we get the third evolution Mausity?

charinija

Pokemon Master
If they're going to give Ash an old generation pokemon, I hope it's Florges. The most spent pokemon in the anime.

And hopefully a female-dominated pokemon will be overpowered.

Ash and Snivy match was great.

nickdt

since they seem to like giving Ash at least one Dragon type on his roster since XY....gimme the Baxcalibur line there lul.

I rather they skip Dragon, since he has had 2 in Journeys

Team i want for Ash.
Fire, Water, Grass, Ice as the wildcard typing and for the laughs, give him the Maushold line.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
meh, so did his Kalos roster. Since they're so insistent on having at least one Dragon on the team since Kalos, it can be assumed that he'll get another Dragon or two in his Paldea saga roster. Whatever it is/they are. Basically the new "Fire type" in terms of what Ash gets.
If they don't want to give Ash a Paradox Pokemon or the box legendaries, then his only options for a Dragon are Baxcalibur, Cyclizar, and Tatsugiri. Tatsugiri is out for being a fish, so that leaves Baxcalibur and Cyclizar.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Tatsugiri is out for being a fish
You can catch Tatsugiri on land in the game, so you can’t rule it out “because it’s a fish.”

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
a better argument to rule Tatsugiri out is because of its full potential is only available if Dondozo is there as well.
Not that they couldn’t work around that if they really wanted to give someone a Tatsugiri…like having one of the companions have Dondozo…

Or Ash using his Aura/Power of Friendship/etc to replace Dondozo.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
If they're going to give Ash an old generation pokemon, I hope it's Florges. The most spent pokemon in the anime.

And hopefully a female-dominated pokemon will be overpowered.

Ash and Snivy match was great.
If tinkaton is really getting that popular in competitive, they could pull a dracovish again and give it to Ash as his first fairy.

Sure, it could be treated similar to dracovish and have really sporadic appearances, but, anyway...

I'm just thinking a little on what will happen to JN team. Will they pull an Alola and let them stay at Cerise Lab or Ash will bring them to Pallet. Both places are in Kanto, anyway, but, since Ash won't simply leave Delia's his Mr. Mime at Cerise's forever...

Master Pikachu 11

If they don't want to give Ash a Paradox Pokemon or the box legendaries, then his only options for a Dragon are Baxcalibur, Cyclizar, and Tatsugiri. Tatsugiri is out for being a fish, so that leaves Baxcalibur and Cyclizar.
I don’t see what the problem is with giving him the box legendary when the game hardly treated them as legendaries to begin with

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
You can catch Tatsugiri on land in the game, so you can’t rule it out “because it’s a fish.”
Well, that's game logic. In the anime, it's different as fish Pokemon can only really be used in the water, otherwise they're just about as useful as Misty's Goldeen.

Status
Not open for further replies.