• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
I mean that'd be the easiest way to do it especially if they have a bucket list they want to check off . Though I think the big capture for this will be Latias or even Ho-Oh and it'd be a stretch but maybe Metwo?
All 3 please

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Curious if any of Ash's Pokemon will evolve in the final episodes.
ye ngl, if they're gonna make Ash go out with a bang in these final episodes, make his reserves evolve. Offscreen or not.

kickachu

Momentai!
I bet fans will write letters to the creators to give ash a proper ending like fans of hey Arnold did to get the jungle movie and as a cartoonist and fan I feel like maybe there might be more for ash beyond champion and a 11 episode mini series might not be enough for a proper conclusion. Also remember when Goku retired after gt and came back years later . This might happen to ash like how Alex Hirsch said when he wrote the last episode of gravity falls that he was done telling the pines family's story for now. Ash might come back one day. believe it!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
This could be perfectly his ending. He already met butterfree again, nothing can say more "ending" than this! Unless use his very first six pokemon in a battle, but, still.
What poster? There is nothing on the front page.
This one?

Well Latias was in the trailer and Ash was in his JN clothes while riding her. So I guess she'll be showing up during this final chapter mini-series.

EDIT: I legit want a "what Ash could have captured list". All the possibilities they could have considered but didn't make the cut. I would love to know. You know for trivia/reference/fanfic purposes.
So many choices...there's at least one from each gen (except Kanto and Sinnoh) I'd like he have.

But, eh, I doubt he would get a new pokemon just for a special episode. Even less a latias.

Dzentelmen

I tried making a list some time ago what Pokemon each character would have if they managed to catch everything they tried to catch, kept evolving them, and didn't release them. I only got to the end of Hoenn, but Pokemon Ash tried to catch but didn't get are Pidgey, Weedle, Rhyhorn, Fearow, Scyther, another Weedle, Claydol, and he also tried catching a Corphish a couple episodes before he got his, don't rememeber if that was the same one. So if he's to catch something, maybe one of these? But I'd rather see him use the ones he has, maybe finally evolve Gible.

TomRC121991

I tried making a list some time ago what Pokemon each character would have if they managed to catch everything they tried to catch, kept evolving them, and didn't release them. I only got to the end of Hoenn, but Pokemon Ash tried to catch but didn't get are Pidgey, Weedle, Rhyhorn, Fearow, Scyther, another Weedle, Claydol, and he also tried catching a Corphish a couple episodes before he got his, don't rememeber if that was the same one. So if he's to catch something, maybe one of these? But I'd rather see him use the ones he has, maybe finally evolve Gible.
He even tried to catches Clefairy, Magnemite, Jynx and others.

BobbbidyBob

I won’t accept any conclusion until he rides on Rayquaza’s back like a true Pokemon master!

Trainer Micah

The new girl's gonna do that
You mean Liko and Roy I believe there names are.

As for Ash's final run for his team i don't know but hey i'm just wondering what he'll capture to find out.

Also possible personal info type of thing maybe they didn't want you or anyone to link it you know?

Guy100

This could be perfectly his ending. He already met butterfree again, nothing can say more "ending" than this! Unless use his very first six pokemon in a battle, but, still.
This one?

So many choices...there's at least one from each gen (except Kanto and Sinnoh) I'd like he have.

But, eh, I doubt he would get a new pokemon just for a special episode. Even less a latias.
I'm hoping by episode 11 Ash finally becomes a Pokemon Master.

1) My wish list so far is for Ash to defeat Mewtwo
2) Meet and battle Ho-Oh-
3) Catch more legendary pokemon

I'm a bit bumped out that the raid battle amounted to nothing.

Trainer Micah

What are the chances episode 11 literally ends with some sort of "becoming a pokemon master is the friends we made along the way" type thing?

Likely to how Ash met everyone and him capturing his previous Pokemon and evolving them and "somewhere in that long way" he's learned at how there treated into how there master in this case Ash is seeing them at how they've become with his other Pokemon to make sure Ash isn't lazy in his dream at how they've become friends. ( Just a theory of course. )

Of course some of them had to be released because Ash new they had to start a family and to protect other Pokemon names like:
  1. Butterfree - Which we saw reunite how ever he was still with Butterfree(Pink) and still had to watch his family and orr friends.
  2. Pidgeot - same ideal because he/she depending on gender had to watch Pidgey and Pidgeotto to grow.
  3. Lapras - Is the leader of it's heard how ever she had to watch the family to make sure nothing bad happens.
  4. Larvitar - had to watch his mom to make sure nothing bad happens to her.
  5. Greninja - Goodra - are watching and training with Z2 and Squishy and not to mention but Goodra had to keep a eye on the wetlands to make sure nothing bad happens to the Pokemon there.
  6. Solgaleo - Naganadel - had to watch there families to make sure nothing bad happens to them naming Lunala and Poipole in the Ultra space.

Trainer Micah

Eh? Will see i'll not going to say anything. Minus just wait til something happens!

I'm hoping by episode 11 Ash finally becomes a Pokemon Master.

1) My wish list so far is for Ash to defeat Mewtwo
2) Meet and battle Ho-Oh-
3) Catch more legendary pokemon

I'm a bit bumped out that the raid battle amounted to nothing.

Plus i know but hey legendaries are legends some maybe strong some may not be meaning Ash'll still need to train in order to learn about the legendary themselves aka Lugia and etc some maybe powerful then originally predicted you know.

MegaSalamence05

Like we know that's M05 Latias. It can't be anyone different.

I think that's going to be episode 01 of these epilogue special episodes. Even the city that they were in today to close the episode reminds me of Alto Mare.

Like Ho-oh makes sense, Mewtwo makes sense, Lugia makes sense. Solgaleo's already his. (No one can tell me otherwise now)

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Like we know that's M05 Latias. It can't be anyone different.

I think that's going to be episode 01 of these epilogue special episodes. Even the city that they were in today to close the episode reminds me of Alto Mare.

Like Ho-oh makes sense, Mewtwo makes sense, Lugia makes sense. Solgaleo's already his. (No one can tell me otherwise now)
Would that make m05 retroactively canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.