• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Ash and Messi fans UNITE!!

Well i still remember a meme in 2016 after kalos league finals of messi with ash's hat and clothes signifying his loss in finals now irony is both guys became world champions within a span of 50 days, its phenomenal.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Wasn't it sometimes said that Pokemon with a G-max factor can't evolve?
That's why Pikachu will never turn into Raichu.
If Ash aren't coming back then why not just let it evolved to Raichu. Im sure the writer will have something planned to address the G-Max issue if they planned to have Pikachu to evolved

DuskAstral

If Ash aren't coming back then why not just let it evolved to Raichu. Im sure the writer will have something planned to address the G-Max issue if they planned to have Pikachu to evolved
Maybe because Pikachu doesn't want to evolve itself?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Honestly the Duck disappointed me
Poor Howard...no one likes him.

He obviously isn't a terror that flaps in the night.

/Yes...that's a mixed reference.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Oh there is DEFINITELY gonna be a cutesy shouldermon. Gotta sell those plushies.

It definitely won't be Quaxly tho, because Lord Arceus look at this!

All those Sprigatito and Fuecoco plushies getting Adopted while Quaxly just remains an elf on the shelf...

This is just depressing. I don't even think Popplio was this unpopular

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Status
Not open for further replies.