• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
Ash will probably come back for the obligatory "Old Heroes and New Heroes Team Up Arc" which will probably involve whatever is in the Paldea Crater.

Also Movies. If we don't see Giovanni defeated in the "final chapter mini-series" then they can save it for a movie.
But will it be Canon movie wise

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Maybe Ash will get another egg? If he does I vote Toxel. Break the biggest "fan pattern" of them all: Ash will never have another Electric-type because of Pikachu.
Not a bad 'mon, but, if he indeed gets something new, I hope it's a paldean or hisuian pokemon. Dunno how.

Guy100

I think some of you fans are just beating a dead horse with your theories on the possibility of Ash having a kid who happens to be Riko/ Liko.

I doubt its happen, especially since Ash is just a 10 year old boy whose at the age to care about being in a romantic relationship with girls of his own age.

Riko/ Liko will just be another girl starting her own adventure, along with a companion, possibly Roy.

ShadowForce720

I think some of you fans are just beating a dead horse with your theories on the possibility of Ash having a kid who happens to be Riko/ Liko.

I doubt its happen, especially since Ash is just a 10 year old boy whose at the age to care about being in a romantic relationship with girls of his own age.

Riko/ Liko will just be another girl starting her own adventure, along with a companion, possibly Roy.
I mean heck quite a few people didn’t think that we would see the day where Ash and Pikachu would be replaced by new main characters and yet here we are.

At this point we don’t have enough information to say that Riko/Liko is definitively not Ash’s daughter or that she definitely is his daughter.

Her being Ash’s daughter is not as a Farfetch’d and crazy theory as some people here are trying to make it out to be.

Guy100

At least her face is not fugly, but a nose will be welcome
Just what is wrong with a protagonist not looking attractive. For example, compared to other popular childhood protagonist, Ash Ketchum is definitely not drawn out to look like a pretty boy. His face is very plain, and rough around the edges, especially in the early original series.

kickachu

Momentai!
Quick question even though they said ash's stiry ends how do we know they won't change their minds like how cartoon network did Ed edd n Eddy or samurai jack or how nickelodeon did icarly

Konja7

Just what is wrong with a protagonist not looking attractive. For example, compared to other popular childhood protagonist, Ash Ketchum is definitely not drawn out to look like a pretty boy. His face is very plain, and rough around the edges, especially in the early original series.

That is largely due to the time of Ash's creation. The pretty (delicate) boy wasn't a so common child protagonist at that time.

Now, it's pretty common. That's why Ash's features softened with the time. Also, Roy seems to have delicate features.

kickachu

Momentai!
Quick question who you think will be. The last episode new character in the arc and have hope ash will come back again

Trainer Micah

The answer is: Well we don't know that do we...

So far Liko and Roy will be in there but as far as Ash coming back again i don't think it'll happen unless he himself say's something in a hint that'll have us into something to look forward too okay?

But til then only Liko and Roy and all there pokemon all i got to say alright?

Rune Knight

Just because it's the end of Ash's story doesn't mean that it's the end of Ash as a whole, unless they kill him off.

I could see Liko and Roy teaming up against Ash in a double battle at some point maybe during the mid to late generation.

By then their teams could be fully evolved, so it could be something like Meowscarada and Skeledirge vs. Pikachu and Lucario. Or they could provide Ash with more of a handicap by making it into a 2v1 battle with Meowscarada and Skeledirge vs. just Pikachu.

DuskAstral

Ash and Pikachu are never coming back for any gen, be it 10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20
You can't be sure. You don't make anime.
Satoshi may come back. If not as an MC, then as a recurring character.
Don't know about Hisui, but if Primeape comes back it might have evolved into Annihilape so that'd take care of Paldea.
I do not think so. Satoshi doesn't care about Primeape.
Unlike his other Pokémon left behind in training, Satoshi never called a monkey into battle.

kickachu

Momentai!
You know wat I wish for a hint that ash will return. Think about it most anime give hints that they'll return like dragon ball and digimon such as thr tri films or new Digimon 02 movie coming.I still have some hope that ash will come back just like otger fans like me

kickachu

Momentai!
If Loki it ash's daughter and her mama is Serena I should say not all child have their parents hair color for example in dbz trunks had pink hair while Bulma and Vegeta didn't . Not all children have their parents hair color in cartoons or anime. So regardless on who the possible mama is can we wish her luck

Status
Not open for further replies.