• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Considering it also encompasses Pokemon that aren't in the dex, but are in the game, they also say no more Greninja.
Greninja isn't available to use in the game yet. Charizard can be obtained through Raids

The only way to get the Frog as of now is to hack it in so most of Japan probably don't even know that he's there

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Illusio

No words, only rage
NEW OFFICIAL POPULARITY POLL JUST DROPPED!

(This is a Poll of all the Mons in the SV PokeDex so don't be alarmed by all of the older Gen Pokemon here)

Meowscarada is so popular she beat out Pokemon like CHARIZARD AND PIKACHU AND EEVEE!!! And she's in the TOP 3!

I wish Floragato could've made it but at least both Meowscarada and Sprigatito are in the Top 30

Do you know what this means?

SPRIGATITO WILL EVOLVE IN THE ANIME!!!!

MY BABY BROKE THE GRASS STARTER CURSE!!!!!!
My fluffy boy is 8th, all is right in Pokemon.

I personally wouldn't put to much stock in Tatsugiri being in the top 10 at the moment... since usually they only use one form in polls like this, while they have three forms, so fans of the other forms will vote for the showcased form as well (We saw it with Lycanroc at some point in polls as well... all three forms got mashed together to showcase Midday or Dusk Lycanroc, but that isn't an actual representation of how popular Lycanroc actually is, since if you include the other forms, the votes will be split between the forms, which means that a mon with multiple forms will end up much lower on the poll (For example... most non-base Greninja fans will vote for Greninja because they are a fan of Ash-Greninja).
Tatsugiri's forms were split, they posted another image with the Top 50 and the red one was 44th. We also get to see Quaquaval, he was at 32nd.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
you should see the amount of fanart the thing has.
When the riddles were going around I was more excited for the future paradoxes and I was kinda "eh" when it was said past volcarona looked more like larvesta but the actual leaks made me go "Scarlet won"

nickdt

Is anyone else surprised no Kingambit, Goldengho and Annihilape in the top 30 and i would also have expect Giant Tusk.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Is anyone else surprised no Kingambit, Goldengho and Annihilape in the top 30 and i would also have expect Giant Tusk.
I think this poll would've been far more different if they made it that only exclusively Paldean debuted mons were on there instead.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I'm surprised glimmora made it fairly high up and it's amusing that pink tatsugiri got nearly 1000 votes

Red and Blue

Nice, Tinkaton is number 1. I look forward to seeing her end up on Liko or Roy's teams.

World Turtle

NEW OFFICIAL POPULARITY POLL JUST DROPPED!

(This is a Poll of all the Mons in the SV PokeDex so don't be alarmed by all of the older Gen Pokemon here)

Meowscarada is so popular she beat out Pokemon like CHARIZARD AND PIKACHU AND EEVEE!!! And she's in the TOP 3!

I wish Floragato could've made it but at least both Meowscarada and Sprigatito are in the Top 30

Do you know what this means?

SPRIGATITO WILL EVOLVE IN THE ANIME!!!!

MY BABY BROKE THE GRASS STARTER CURSE!!!!!!

Another Top 30 Poll... Can I be honest? I'd be very curious about what a "Top 30 Pokemon Ash Should Have Caught" Poll would look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.