• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Guys.... i caught something very hidden.....

Ash owned all 25 Kanto pokemon = 25 years of his adventure.....

FlQHJ2TXkAAjcYU

Last edited:

DuskAstral

PM2023 hasn't even started yet and we know nothing about the new leads. They can easily gain popularity depending on how they are handled
I am aware of this.
However, if I recall correctly, there was a similar situation in Dragon Ball and later Goku was brought back as a recurring character.
The same may be true of "Pokémon" (already, most are nervous about Satoshi's replacement).

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I am aware of this.
However, if I recall correctly, there was a similar situation in Dragon Ball and later Goku was brought back as a recurring character.
The same may be true of "Pokémon" (already, most are nervous about Satoshi's replacement).
DB super was made largely due to DB evolution being so horrible.

Even then, unless things go horribly with this new series, Ash is done. No reason to believe this as of now though.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
need another 11 hrs :>

Guy100

NEW OFFICIAL POPULARITY POLL JUST DROPPED!

(This is a Poll of all the Mons in the SV PokeDex so don't be alarmed by all of the older Gen Pokemon here)

Meowscarada is so popular she beat out Pokemon like CHARIZARD AND PIKACHU AND EEVEE!!! And she's in the TOP 3!

I wish Floragato could've made it but at least both Meowscarada and Sprigatito are in the Top 30

Do you know what this means?

SPRIGATITO WILL EVOLVE IN THE ANIME!!!!

MY BABY BROKE THE GRASS STARTER CURSE!!!!!!
Just speaking from my own opinion, I can't believe some of the worst designed Pokemon made it to top three.

I'm content that I never purchased the SV games, due to the poor graphics and pokemon designs. Ever since the introduction of Pokemon Sword and Shield and now Scarlet and Violet, I feel as if the Pokemon Company is being sabotaged to fail with the consultants they've recently hired to help plan out their new games.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Just speaking from my own opinion, I can't believe some of the worst designed Pokemon made it to top three.

I'm content that I never purchased the SV games, due to the poor graphics and pokemon designs. Ever since the introduction of Pokemon Sword and Shield and now Scarlet and Violet, I feel as if the Pokemon Company is being sabotaged to fail with the consultants they've recently hired to help plan out their new games.
poor graphics and poor designs?

What are you bragging here?

Nintendo Switch has not f*cking 4k graphics.... do you need get new pokemon would have a 4GB graphics?.....

Try draw a pokeball and eyes. Woooow! What an amazing design! This will be Voltorb!!!! PEAK DESIGN, BETTER THAN CLODSIRE!

Put that aside. That SV game has a PEAK STORY since gen 5 acutally.

Last edited:

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY

I know everyone has opinions but yours is kind of objectively trash, how can someone hate Clodsire and Tinkaton?

Guy100

poor graphics and poor designs?

What are you bragging here?

Nintendo Switch has not f*cking 4k graphics.... do you need get new pokemon would have a 4GB graphics?.....

Try draw a pokeball and eyes. Woooow! What an amazing design! This will be Voltorb!!!! PEAK DESIGN, BETTER THAN CLODSIRE!

Put that aside. That SV game has a PEAK STORY since gen 5 acutally.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. However, just because you find interest in something you enjoy, it doesn't mean I have to.

Peace.

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Everyone's entitled to an opinion. However, just because you find interest in something you enjoy, it doesn't mean I have to.

Peace.
Ok. But about graphic....

Do you ever seen Witcher 3 on Switch compared to PS4? I did it, cause i played it on both consoles...... and has freaking different graphics on between those consoles...

My dream obviously Game Freak could make pokemon games with better graphics, but Switch console has only work with 1 GB graphic actually.
There is another reason why they doesn't want make a realistic 3d objects - it's about pokemon, that would be lame if pokemon is looking an anime-style 3d object but character human is very realistic. Can you imagine it? That art style would be broken and messed.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Anything past gen 2 to some people, somehow.
Pokemon RGB: Oh wooow!!!
Pokemon GS: oh woow, new color!!!
Pokemon RS: OMG, NEW ART STYLE IS CUTE!!
Pokemon DP: wow, 2d sprites are very cool designs!
Pokemon BW: They made 2d like as 3D???? WOW!!
Pokemon XY: New 3D game!!! Finally!!

Pokemon SM: Ehh, previous game was better
Pokemon SwSh: Ehh, previous game was better
Pokemon SV: Ehh, previous game was better

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Pokemon RGB: Oh wooow!!!
Pokemon GS: oh woow, new color!!!
Pokemon RS: OMG, NEW ART STYLE IS CUTE!!
Pokemon DP: wow, 2d sprites are very cool designs!
Pokemon BW: They made 2d like as 3D???? WOW!!
Pokemon XY: New 3D game!!! Finally!!

Pokemon SM: Ehh, previous game was better
Pokemon SwSh: Ehh, previous game was better
Pokemon SV: Ehh, previous game was better
I feel like most people prefer gens 9 to 8 and 7 to 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.