• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Give me Bulbasaur and Torterra interaction. Also want Bulbasaur to meet Dawn, Misty to meet Piplup and Togekiss!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
When he's finally using his old teams, the released 'mons aren't out of question anymore, at least according to the poster.

Greninja will probably done with gardening when they reach Kalos again. Hopefully.

Last edited:

wellwellwells

Imagine Ash finally get rotation teams at all special episodes but Greninja still stuck in Kalos for cutting roots, lmao.
He will have a different team in each episode.

The ones we have seen so far are:

EP1: Pikachu, Sceptile, Donphan, Noivern, Buoizel, ???
EP?: Pikachu, Leavanny, Totodile, ???, ???, ???

You can see the second lineup in the preview, dancing with Misty’s Azuril, but since she is appearing in EP2 and EP3 we cannot confirm where that clip is from, though Totodile in EP2 would be a nice callback to its capture episode.

Master Pikachu 11

YEAH, BOY!

A very unique formation. That's what they had to do in Journeys, it wasn't that hard.

Still thinking how they'll do with Alola team and we don’t know if Journeys team is at Oak or Cerise.
I’m going to guess that they are at Oak’s just because some of them have developed strong bonds with Ash’s other Pokémon like Gengar and the fire types. Plus we already know that Ash brought Lucario with him at the end of the series so they are most likely at Oak’s

World Turtle

One thing im SO happy about is that they are going for multi region teams. The interactions are gonna be golden I can feel it
Really hope no mon is left out
Well if they’re counting 57 Pokémon as Ash’s. And Ash can only carry six at a time and it’s Pikachu + 5 different guys across 11 episodes…

I think that would leave one out? Granted that depends on how the released get worked in. Plus any last second captures?

Status
Not open for further replies.