• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanator

If I count right, besides Pikachu Ash has exactly 44 unreleased Pokemon right now. 35 Oaked, 4 in Alola and 5 JN Mons. So if he catches the Latias in ep 1 he can have a team of Pikachu, Latias and 4 reserves for all 11 episodes, + meet released ones along the way.

Though, if you add Squirtle, Pidgeot, Primeape, Mr. Mime (who might just count for current reserves but I think they can ignore that if need be lol), Lapras, Greninja, Goodra, Naganadel, Larvitar and Solgaleo it brings the total to 55 so could still be Pika + 5 old Mons per ep. But in order for this to happen he'd have to conveniently be carrying 5 Mons at the start to each ep, I'll allow it for Latias but for the whole show it'd be weird and not really necessary when any old Mons that officially rejoined would likely only do so at the end of their episode.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
If I count right, besides Pikachu Ash has exactly 44 unreleased Pokemon right now. 35 Oaked, 4 in Alola and 5 JN Mons. So if he catches the Latias in ep 1 he can have a team of Pikachu, Latias and 4 reserves for all 11 episodes, + meet released ones along the way.

Though, if you add Squirtle, Pidgeot, Primeape, Mr. Mime (who might just count for current reserves but I think they can ignore that if need be lol), Lapras, Greninja, Goodra, Naganadel, Larvitar and Solgaleo it brings the total to 55 so could still be Pika + 5 old Mons per ep. But in order for this to happen he'd have to conveniently be carrying 5 Mons at the start to each ep, I'll allow it for Latias but for the whole show it'd be weird and not really necessary when any old Mons that officially rejoined would likely only do so at the end of their episode.
You forgot Butterfree my guy

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

ShadowForce720

I think the JN return is all it'll get. Cause why even have that scene in the final ep if they were gonna meet again shortly after
The same could be said about the reserves and general considering that in the final episode of Journeys Ash told his reserves that it was going to be a while before he sees them again and yet here we are.

In all honesty considering that the poster showed all of Ash’s Pokémon I think it’s pretty likely that we will see all of Ash’s Pokémon in one episode or another and this includes seeing Butterfree again.

game3524

It isn’t the same at all IMO. Fans have been wanting to see an Ash and Butterfree reunion for years. If they were doing a Butterfree episode then they definitely wouldn’t have included that scene. You will never get the same reaction as the initial one.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
The same could be said about the reserves and general considering that in the final episode of Journeys Ash told his reserves that it was going to be a while before he sees them again and yet here we are.
Some timeskip is more or less stated in JN's finale, so Ash and pikachu are probably going solo for a while. It's enough to swap some members at Oak along the way.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu

Team rotation confirmed. First set seems to be Pikachu - Buoizel - Sceptile - Donphan - Noivern and looks good af.
Hoping they all learn new attacks during their time in Oaks lab.
Please let Quilava evolve. I'm tired of not seeing a (significant) Typhlosion in this anime.
The rest should also, give me Ash Venusaur and Blastoise hopefully before Ash journey ends.
Well if they’re counting 57 Pokémon as Ash’s. And Ash can only carry six at a time and it’s Pikachu + 5 different guys across 11 episodes…

I think that would leave one out? Granted that depends on how the released get worked in. Plus any last second captures?
Mr Mime can be with shown with Delia so we settle that one, maybe Pidgeot can be flying back to Oak lab?

Last Min capture - either that Latias or officially capture Solgaleo and Lavitar /Tyranitar

Gingertail24

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The fact that there's still one empty spot left gives support to the idea that Ash does indeed actually catch Latias. It would be very weird if Dracovish of all things got the honor of being Ash's very last capture.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
People are saying team rotation confirmed. And that seems to be the case for at least episode one. Why are people acting like this shot is concrete evidence there would be doing this for every single episode?

Did I miss a leak?
People are basing it off of assumptions. There's the 4 reserves and then we have Leavanny and Totodile making returns in the ep after with Misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.