• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellwellwells

People are saying team rotation confirmed. And that seems to be the case for at least episode one. Why are people acting like this shot is concrete evidence there would be doing this for every single episode?

Did I miss a leak?
We can see the first two teams in the previews.

Episode 1 is Sceptile, Noivern, Donphan, Buoizel.
Then there is another scene of ep 2 where you can see Pikachu and Misty’s Azuril playing with Totodile and Leavanny.

Gingertail24

Then there is another scene of ep 2 where you can see Pikachu and Misty’s Azuril playing with Totodile and Leavanny.
The thing is we don't know if that's a team he brought with him. Or maybe they just decided to visit oaks

MegaSalamence05

I really hope Latias uses Mist Ball. One of the only signature moves of Legendary/Mythical Pokémon to have never been used in the Anime.

kickachu

Momentai!
Can wait for ash to catch latias like how he did Dragonite

MegaSalamence05

But I must preface prior to this episode. If Ash doesn't catch Latias that's okay. Don't put all of your eggs in one basket and expect something to happen when in reality it doesn't. We've all been down this road expecting something to happen when it doesn't.

Latias deserves to be Ash's first on screen Legendary capture. (Ultra Beasts are no longer a part of the Sub-Legendary class as of this morning, in the games code as its now apart of it's own classification. Mythicals are in the same boat.

But I do find it ironic though a lot of people myself amongst them is dead set on Ash capturing Latias. (I firmly state that he should). But I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't because of the history of the individual character that is Ash.

nickdt

I hope Ash rotates Glalie in. He deserves it the most from the Hoenn squad, since it didn't fought in the Battle Frontier or Sinnoh league.

wellwellwells

Didn't it say he bumped into her and they started competing to catch some Pokemon? I didn't deny that. I said for all we know maybe they visited oaks near the end of the episode
He is traveling again, there is no base or reason for him to go back home every episode. It was very easy to understand.

Anyways, per the preview that just aired the EP2 team is Leavanny, Totodile, Corpish and Rowlett.
Exited for EP3 lineup.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
well, no capture for Ash but that’s fine since what we got wasn’t all that bad.

But then it gets weird at the end regarding Latias, it seemingly looks like she’s starting to follow him…?

Edit: Frame in question

FmWUSraaEAA8all

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
well, no capture for Ash but that’s fine since what we got wasn’t all that bad.

But then it gets weird at the end regarding Latias, it seemingly looks like she’s starting to follow him…?
We all know what happens usually when they follow him….

UnovaMaster

Oh right, if people count Solgaleo of all things as an Ashmon, Meloetta has to count as an Ashmon

AND YET IT'S NOT ON THE POSTER

Decidueye23

Yeah, i am going to hold out on latias following him umtil i see it. I feel like the current epiaode set the expectations right for the series. Its going to be super casual, with probably some enlmphasis on the companions each episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.