• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pocket Monsters (2019) Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
That’s thrice now. Latias is still following Ash lmao.

FneN2lYXwAQnGW2

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Question why would ash be interested in Beartic
Because Ash is bonding with a pokemon of the day each episode (bar episode 2). Latias (still working on it), hattena, beartic... and his old released pokemon, like squirtle and lapras.

Just thinking how much of a danger will be needed for she doing something.

Also, steelix being all chill there after almost stone edge everyone into oblivion.

vondecayle

Question why would ash be interested in Beartic
No reason. Some people just wanted him to catch it because he has only one ice type.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I just imagine how salty everyone will be if Ash doesn't get her.
I wouldn't get salty about it, rather question the logic behind making the point that she's constantly stalking him instead of leaving it ambiguous whether we'd see her again until the like the last couple of episodes. And she pulls a Meloetta. Would be kinda weird. Especially for Ash's final hura as the main character.

Master Pikachu 11

I wouldn’t really call Clauncher false bait as the episode was pretty upfront that Ash and Misty would be competing over the Clauncher.

Who knows maybe Ash will catch the Beartic in episode 4 since it doesn’t really seem to focus on Misty and/or Brock and the summary mentioned that Ash was interested in the Beartic.
Considering what I have heard I don’t think he going to catch it and it will be a typical Ash helps out random Pokémon the day episode that doesn’t lead to anything like Shiny Phantump, Litleo among others. At least Incineroar has a chance to do something at least

World Turtle

They probably won’t do it but I do wonder if they’ll reveal a Top 30-50 “could have been list” of possible Ashmons they would have liked to give Ash but couldn’t make the Pikachu+5 cut off or were legendary and have been too OP for Ash (but could at least be honorary).

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
They probably won’t do it but I do wonder if they’ll reveal a Top 30-50 “could have been list” of possible Ashmons they would have liked to give Ash but couldn’t make the Pikachu+5 cut off or were legendary and have been too OP for Ash (but could at least be honorary).
Maybe they could have a post series round table discussion thing with writers, directors, etc.

World Turtle

Maybe they could have a post series round table discussion thing with writers, directors, etc.
That'd be cool.

Its just for me now that we've hit a 1000+ Pokemon I really wanted to see Ash with 100 to round things off. Or even if it took him forever have him catch his own custom 150 (or 151) from across all the regions.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
What's the point of the recurring Latias? I'm pretty sure she won't be captured since this is a wrap up arc, we won't get to see Ash use a new capture, evo or item in a proper battle...

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What's the point of the recurring Latias? I'm pretty sure she won't be captured since this is a wrap up arc, we won't get to see Ash use a new capture, evo or item in a proper battle...
That's sort of the main point and assumption, it's potentially Ash's last capture that we'll see. At least while as the protagonist. Latias being a recurring mon and being shown to have been consistently following Ash since their meeting can be seen as a slow buildup for the eventual capture.

And people technically don't really give a sh1t about no action for the capture, people want it to happen purely for symbolic reasons.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm not fully convinced it's a catch, but they've got to be planning something huge for it. A catch however would make the most sense. Why tease her constantly like this in an mini epilogue series for anything else? Meloetta was fine because that was a whole story arc, we do not have time for that.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Well, aside the fact Ash’s team sixth slot constantly free for no good reason?

I'd think latias' chance of capture are 50/50, but, it can just be a huge tease for nothing and they just want to recycle meloetta's plot with even less time.

Status
Not open for further replies.